Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: 3 pin RGB video cable??

Nexus is offline Junior Member

I recently came into possession of an older 21" monitor that has a 3 pin rgb bnc input. the monitor has "Digital" stamped on the front bezel but has Sony stamped on the registration plate. My problem is that I`m having a real hard time finding a 3 pin rgb cable for it. I tried Sony`s web site as well as Digitals, but no luck. If anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly apreciated. the model # of the monitor is Sony-GDM-1961, or Digital-VRT 19-HA. Thanx in advance.

Beefy Guest

Something like one of the HD15 cables on here? http://www.national-tech.com/catalog/rgbbnccables.htm

Ya its just like those except it only has the three BNC ends on it. red green blue. I also noticed that the site doesn`t have them listed.:shrug:

Beefy Guest

http://www.ramelectronics.net/html/h...s.html#hd15rgb

Apparently they are called 'Vesa' cables... That's something I didn't know.

thanks alot beefy!! the site seems to have what I need, I think. whats all this they say about" transcoders" if I have to shell out $170.00 american I might as well save a bit more $$ and get a new monitor thats plug & play!!

Thread Information