Anyone know how to effectively transfer torrents downloading in progress to a new location?
I need to format the destination drive that all my currently downloading torrents are downloading to.
Anyone knows how to effectively move currently downloading torrents in progress to a new location? lol
US Army Aviation Retired (E-7)
• Case: Lian-Li PC-A7110 (By far, I couldn't make a better case if I could design it myself Hot-Swap RAID Tower (7 locking Bays with 2 120mm fans on each side of the RAID Tower) 2x PSU Mounting bays, and expansion for an additional 3 HDDs if necessary• Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-880A-UD3H
• CPU: Phenom II 1075T x6 Six Core Thuban Overclocked to 3.8Ghz (Thank You Artdriver for calling and walking me thru the process)
• RAM: 1600MHz Corsair Vengence 4x 4GB (16GB Total)
• Graphics: EVGA - GeForce GT 520 2GB GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 Graphics Card (Not the best, but good enough for what I need... Im not a gamer)
• Sound Card: HT Omega Claro + (Best sounds card I've EVER SEEN)
• Optical Drives: LG DVD-Multi Drive, Pioneer BluRay ROM, Sony DVD-Combo/RAM
• OS Hard Drives: 2x WD Raptor 10,000 RPM 100GB in RAID-0 (Recognized by system as 200GB 20,000RPM Single Drive)
• Storage Drives: 8x 1.5TB 7200 RPM HDDs