I recently built a new pc and everything was dandy till today. Last night the system was working great (and had been for about a week). I left it on in the lounge and went to bed. Now I came home from work and it was shut-down. So I turned it back on and it does not get to the bios screen, nor beep. There is no signal coming from the video card (tried both HDMI and regular vid out ports).
The LED is cycling on 00, d0, d1, d3, c7
I have attempted:
1. cms clear a few times
2. removed power for a few mins
3. removed all RAM and turned on (it acted as expected with a lot of beeping)
4. Moved the RAM to the other slots one at a time.
5. One stick of RAM gave me LED code 64 (could not cms clear)
6. Two sticks gave me LED 60 (could not cms clear)
7. Three sticks (in different slots) gave the starting error again
All the power cables are confirmed in place and all fans and CPU/GPU fans are running as normal.
I cant find any information on this type of error anywhere and any help or experience would be greatly appreciated. Really odd this "just happened".
Asrock 870 EXTREME 3
AMD Phenom II X6 1075T
Sapphire HD 6870 1GB GDDR5 PCIE
Kingston ValueRAM KVR1333D3N9K3/6G
M12II Seasonic 520W
Western Digital Caviar GreenPower WD20EARS, 2TB
Thanks for your time