I can't properly boot, reboot, halt AD2700-ITX with corsair CX430 eup ready power supply.
- Doesn't want to boot at all without fans. Power button activates power supply, everything shuts off after 1 second.
- Boots difficult when chassis and cpu fans are connected. Power button activates power supply, half of the time the mb stays on, otherwise power supply stays on, fans, disk and everything keep running, but no vga, no OS booting.
- Software reboots and halts make mb shut down, fans spin at minimum speed, but no power halt, reboot occurs, the mb hangs in this state.
- In all cases, in order to boot again, power supply has to be manually switched off till power drops from MB usb ports. Flashing and new bios doesn't change anything. I got a second AD2700-ITX MB; same trouble.
- Once a boot works though, the MB functions perfect.
Q1: What goos wrong here?
Q2: This MB is designed to be fanless, so why does it's bios only boot with at least the chassis fan connected?!
Q3: The newest bios is still the initial P1.00. Are there bios upgrades in the make for this MB, or is there no interrest for that?
Thanks for answer...
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)