ASRock > Products > N68-VS3 UCC shows that 1.20 is the most recent bios version.
Make sure that your video card is fully seated in the pci-e slot.
You can try the following:
- write down your current modified bios settings
- unplug your power supply from the wall outlet and clear your cmos following the instructions in the motherboard user manual
it might help to remove the motherboard battery while you are clearing the cmos
- boot into the bios and load optimized bios settings
- save settings and exit, then boot back into the bios
- apply your saved bios settings, save settings and exit
See if this approach helps.