I'm trying to assess the UEFI implementation of this board please.
I like the concept but:
- can secure-boot be turned off by a user?
- can the board be set to legacy BIOS mode?
- If I can use EFI-Shell, what's to keep malware from doing so, perhaps by corrupting the shell file?
- Does UEFI secure boot or other settings just do boot/driver control or does it participate in media DRM?
- will my UEFI ever be updated without my okay?
- can I back it up? Can I repair it if corrupted?
- is it a full UEFI on this board? What version approximately?
Thank you very much!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)