Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: ASRock Z87E-ITX with C2?

Ace
    Ace is offline Junior Member

Default ASRock Z87E-ITX with C2?

I would like to buy a ASRock Z87E-ITX motherboard with the C2 stepping chip in the U.S. I am not near any brick and mortar stores that carry ASRock, so I was wondering if anyone has recieved a Z87E-ITX with the C2 chip from Newegg or Amazon?

Ace
    Ace is offline Junior Member

Default Re: ASRock Z87E-ITX with C2?

I did a little more research on the ASRock Z87E-ITX motherboard with the C2 stepping chip in the U.S. I got a list of Internet based authorized dealers off of ASRock's website. I contacted SuperBiiz.com and they checked their stock in the warehouse and sent me the following email confirming what they told me:

"Itís nice to talk to you on phone. I just checked with our warehouse staff and confirmed that our MB-Z87EITX are all C2 version. For our return policy, please check Computer Parts, CPUs, Memory, Servers and more! - SuperBiiz.com."
    Their price was the same as Neweggs but they had a $5 coupon code (until Oct 28th) under "Deals" on their homepage. ASRock is giving a $15 rebate on all Z87E-ITX motherboards purchased before October 28th, so after rebates the cost will be $130 delivered. I have gone ahead and ordered it.

Thread Information