Welcome to the forum.
- Did you make any hardware or software changes changes to your system shortly before the erratic video performance started?
- What is the model name of your Corsair power supply? How old is your power supply.
- Have you tried running with your video card in the PCIEX8 slot to see if the problems are the same?
- Did you test with the OC Guru utility removed from your system?
- Did you test with MSI Afterburner installed and running on your system?
- Did you try running with only one monitor connected to your system?
- What are the screen resolutions for each of your monitors?
- What type of video cables are used for both monitors.
- Can you test your video card in another system?
- Which operating system are you running?
- Have you run the windows Resource Monitor to make sure that cpu utilization is reasonable?
You should also run HWiNFO64 and enable logging so that you can review voltages and temperatures in your system to see if there is anything wrong.
MSI AfterBurner has excellent session logging where you can later look at all the logged results graphs.
MSI Afterburner Download
AfterBurner User Manual Download (pdf)