This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xp SP2 install problems

I really don't know how to put this but I have a corporate key for xp. I had to change my key to install XP sp1. I am aware that I will have to do this again. Does anyone know where I can get a working key changer for XP sp2?
    Thx BuFFy
    Last edited by BuFFaLo-SouLjaH; 08-10-2004, 10:37 AM.

Re: Xp SP2 install problems

hmm... dodgy doings

But ok, you dont need a 3rd party application to do this for you, simply go here and follow the instructions from Microsoft themselves, just make sure this time you dont use a dodgy license key ;)

Gary

Comment

Actually I would like a new key gen. LOL. Any help with that?

Comment

No. You can expect this thread to be locked and any further inquiries of this type will most likely get you banned.

Comment

Comment

I don't understand. My first xp sp1 fix was downloaded off the website. So I figured you guys would have the fix for sp2 also. Sorry if I am asking for something I shouldn't. No harm was intended. Anyway my current key did work and I am running sp2 without a hitch.

Thx BuFFy
            Last edited by BuFFaLo-SouLjaH; 08-11-2004, 08:10 AM.

Comment

y The first key was illegal. TweakTown was cease and decisted by Microsoft.
              Last edited by amd_man2005; 08-12-2004, 10:39 AM.

Comment

To put a long story short, Microsoft got onto TweakTown not long after the SP1 keychanging article was done, and since then piracy talk and help has not been allowed on the forums for the sake of Tweaktown.

Comment

Working...
                X