Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attack of spywares...

Help something is wrong?
    From yesterday morning i stuck into a prblm When I type in IE a question in the yahoo search box, the yahoo page opens with possible answers to my question, but when I click on one of the answers, most of the time, instead of being sent to the page on whose link I clicked, I get sent to advertising sites, where my original question re-appears..Its very difficult to access internet .This also slow down my PC....please somebody help me!!!

Re: attack of spywares...

uh huh ..... yup sounds like a bug. Are your using an antivirus program? What does it find? Try using Malwarebytes ( Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.46 - FileHippo.com ) and see if that helps. SuperAntiSpyware ( SuperAntiSpyware Free Edition - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com ) may also be worth downloading and scanning with. You may have better luck it you do the bug scans in safe mode.
    Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

Re: attack of spywares...

Hi ,
      Its sure some spyware or virus has pluged his nose in your PC.
      What anti-virus and anti-spyware r u using.

I will recommend download a anti-virus and anti-spyware instantly u can try MCAfee or Avast antivirus and fro anti-spyware u can try Bit Defender, Spyware Doctor or Advanced System Protector.

I use combination of avast and advanced system protector u can also try them.u can download it from cnet

and be quick it may also corrupt your pc.

Best wishes.

Comment

Working...
      X