This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie Only Weekly Giveaway: Corsair TX-650 ATX Power Supply worth $159 AUD

Aussie Only Weekly Giveaway: Corsair TX-650 ATX Power Supply worth $159 AUD (August 3 - August 10 2010)

We have teamed up with Corsair and Altech Computers their exclusive distributors in Australia to giveaway a Corsair TX-650 ATX power supply worth $159 AUD to one of our lucky Australian readers.

The Corsair TX power supplies are engineered using advanced technology and components typically found with high performance power supplies. With design features such as a dedicated, single +12V rail offer the maximum compatibility with the latest system components. Energy efficient circuitry capable of delivering greater than 80% efficiency ratings across 20%, 50%, and 100% load conditions make the TX family of PSUs ideal for the value/quality conscious enthusiast.

With a large 140mm (120mm on TX650W) diameter temperature-controlled fan that is ultra quiet, yet still more than sufficient to cool the internals of the system, reliability and stability are no longer worries for the gamer, overclocker or enthusiast and high-end system builder.

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is SUBSCRIBE to us on YouTube! (YouTube - camwilmot's Channel) You will also have to post on our YouTube channel and say:

"I want to win the Corsair TX-650 ATX Power Supply worth $159 AUD at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have subscribed and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our YouTube channel.

Giveaway runs from today until August 10th 2010 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly prize, only Australian readers can enter! You don’t pay the shipping charges.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Aussie Only Weekly Giveaway: Corsair TX-650 ATX Power Supply worth $159 AUD

I want to win the Corsair TX-650 ATX Power Supply worth $159 AUD at TweakTown!

Comment

I subscribed last time. Post comment. Good Luck to all.
      1. Lian LI A71FB | Asus P6X58D Premium | i7-930 @ 3.99 1.2v | Noctua C12P | Corsair XMS 3x2GB DDR3 1800 C8 1.66v | 1024MB Asus 5970 | 3x OCZ V2 60GB Raid 0 + 750GB + 1TB + 1.5TB| QFAN 650w | Xonar HDAV1.3 | HD555
      2. Antec P183 | Gigabyte N680SLI-DQ6 | Q6600 C0 @ 3.15 1.4v | Noctua U12P | Corsair Dominator 2x2GB DDR2 1066 2.1v | 2x 320MB 8800GTS SLI | WD160 SE2 + 500GB + 750GB | CM 600W

Comment

I subscribed to the U Tube Channel and commented as requested.

Cheers
        Ben

Comment

OK, subscribed and commented...

Comment

Previously subscribed and just commented.

Comment

I subscribed and commented...
              ASrock 890GX EXTREME 4
              amd phenom ii x4 955
              EVGA nvidia 450 gts SC
              Kingston HyperX 2(2GB) DDR3 1600MHz CL9
              Western Digital (WD) Caviar Black WD1002FAEX-00Z3A0 1TB 64MB cache
              Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 650w PSU
              OS windows 7 ultimate bit 64

Comment

i have subscribed and commented

Comment

I have posted on your utube page :)
                  Asrock P55-Extreme
                  Core I5 @ 3.2GHZ
                  2x2GB G.skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600
                  ASUS HD5850
                  1TB Samsung SATA II
                  Corsair TX650W PSU

Comment

Comment

I have subscribed to the youtube channel and posted the comment.
                      GL to every1!

Comment

I have subscribed and commented on your youtube page :)
                        Granites PC:
                        Motherboard Gigabyte EP45-UD3
                        Intel Q6600 G0 stepping
                        Coolermaster 500w PSU
                        WD caviar??? 320G
                        HIS 4830
                        G.skill 4 gigs RAM
                        Noctua NH-C12P
                        Lian Li PC-K8 (crappy black spraypaint interior from me)

Comment

The winner will be announced real soon! No more entries now.
                          Managing Director
                          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Congrats to Granite who is the winner of this giveaway! This member will be contacted now. A new giveaway will be online shortly.
                            Managing Director
                            Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Congrats mate, ur a vry vry lucky guy..or gal.
                              Enjoy the awesomeness of the great corsair power supply.

Comment

Working...
                              X