Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Win one of four new ASRock motherboards with Front USB 3.0 Support

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway: Win one of four new ASRock motherboards with Front USB 3.0 Support

Weekly Giveaway: Win one of four new ASRock motherboards with Front USB 3.0 Support (September 6 - September 13 2010)

We have teamed up with Taiwanese motherboard maker ASRock to give away four of its newest motherboards that come with handy and first of the kind USB 3.0 front panel support. Up for grabs is the X58 Extreme6, P55 Extreme4, 890FX Deluxe4 and 890GX Extreme4.

"USB 3.0 interface will become the mainstream in the coming future. As the pioneer in motherboard industry, ASRock pays special attention to detail in order to provide consumers with premium quality and user-friendly motherboards. To facilitate the computing operation, some of ASRock USB 3.0 motherboards are exclusively equipped with Front USB 3.0 Panel. The ASRock innovative Front USB 3.0 Panel can support 2 additional USB 3.0 ports besides the I/O panel.

"

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say:

"I want to win a new ASRock motherboard with USB 3.0 Front Panel support at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.

Giveaway runs from today until September 13th 2010 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly giveaway anyone in the world can enter and you do not pay for the shipping charges.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of four new ASRock motherboards with Front USB 3.0 Suppo

I'm already a fan!

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of four new ASRock motherboards with Front USB 3.0 Suppo

I'm a fan on Facebook! :)

Comment

already a fan and posted!

Comment

I'm in (already FB fan)!

Comment

Me too I am a fan !
            Last edited by GumbyG13; 09-12-2010, 08:28 AM.

Comment

The treatment of the users above, it applies to me as well. I'm a fan and posted!
              Last edited by Jejking; 09-06-2010, 10:21 AM.

Comment

I'm already a fan of TweakTown facebook fan page . Good Luck Everyone~~
                Core i5 750@4GHz- Hyper 212 Plus with Tuniq TX-4
                Asus P7P55D-E
                4x2GB Team Elite 1333 @ 1600MHz
                Leadtek GTX570 V2
                Creative X-Fi Titanium
                Western Digital 1TB Black x 2
                CoolerMaster UCP900 900W
                CM Storm Sniper

AOC 2434PW 24" LCD

Comment

already a fan and posted

GL Everyone!

Comment

Already a fan. Thanks ASRock an Tweaktown!

Comment

i've just posted, hope to win this one =D
                      Intel Core2Quad Q6600 [email protected] on Zalman 7700cu
                      4Gb DDR2 1000 G.Skill Pi Black Series 5-5-5-12 Dual Channel
                      HIS HD5770 IceQ 5 Turbo 1GB 950/5740
                      Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3
                      HD Seagate 500Gb 7200.11 SATA II NCQ 32Mb Buffer
                      Akasa Pax Power PSU 500w Active PFC
                      Akasa Zen Case
                      Samsung 2233rz 120hz
                      Logitech G15 V1 Keyboard
                      Mtek Extreme Gaming Mouse

Comment

I am a fan, and I posted! Thanks a bunch

Comment

I'm already a fan. Thanks to Tweak Town for organising the competition, thanks to Shane for the heads up and thanks to ASRock for supplying the awesome motherboards. :)

Comment

already a fan.

Comment

I'm already a fan of TweakTown facebook fan page, and posted
                              i7 965 XE
                              Gigabyte X58A-UD3R 1.0
                              Team 2GB 1600 x 3
                              CM 212+
                              Asus EAH 4850/512
                              WD black 1TB
                              SB XFi Extreme
                              XIGMATEK NRP-MC702 700W

Comment

Working...
                              X