Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB HDDs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway: QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB HDDs

Weekly Giveaway: QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB HDDs worth $1200 USD (September 14 - September 22 2010)

We have teamed up with both QNAP and Seagate this week to giveaway one truly wicked prize worth a staggering $1200 USD.

QNAP were kind enough to chip it with one of their brand new and stylish looking TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS systems based on the new Intel Atom dual-core CPU and 1GB DDR-II RAM. It is a compact dual-bay NAS system that will look real nice sitting in the corner taking care of your important data.

Seagate also came to the party chipping in not one, but two of their impressive 2TB Constellation ES (ST32000644NS) SATA 3Gb/s hard drives. If you decide to setup the drives in RAID 0 on the QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS you get a total of 4TB of storage space or if you want redundancy and setup in RAID 1, you get a total of 2TB.

Remember to become a fan of QNAP products over at their Facebook fan page right here and you can also check out the Seagate line of enterprise drivers right here, too.

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say:

"I want to win the QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB HDDs worth $1200 USD at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.

Giveaway runs from today until September 22nd 2010 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly giveaway anyone in the world can enter and you do not pay for the shipping charges.

Last edited by Mr.Tweak; 09-14-2010, 09:20 PM. Reason: Correction: QNAP TS-259 Pro+ and not QNAP TS-259 Pro
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway: QNAP TS-259 Pro Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB H

Wow, killer give away!

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: QNAP TS-259 Pro Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB H

iam already fan and posted in face book and my name si omar osama
      ASrock 890GX EXTREME 4
      amd phenom ii x4 955
      EVGA nvidia 450 gts SC
      Kingston HyperX 2(2GB) DDR3 1600MHz CL9
      Western Digital (WD) Caviar Black WD1002FAEX-00Z3A0 1TB 64MB cache
      Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 650w PSU
      OS windows 7 ultimate bit 64

Comment

posted mine as well

Comment

Posted too.

name: Aris Soiled

Comment

Wow - very nice. I'm already a fan & posted the comment on fb.

Comment

I am a fan, and i have posted. :D

Comment

I am a Fan here and I have posted in Facebook. Nice Item Mr. Tweak.

Comment

I'm a fan of TT and also posted the sentence on Facebook!

Good luck everyone, such a great prize this week :)
                  Chieftech 500W | Gigabyte Ga-P43-ES3G | Core2Duo E6400 - Core2Quad Q9300 | ArcticCooling Freezer 7 PRO | 4*1Gb DDR2 667Mhz - 2*2Gb DDR2 8000Mhz | ATi HD4890 | 2 SATA HDD | Pioneer 120D IDE | 2 additional 12cm fan

Comment

Fanned, post is up!

Comment

Been a Fan for a while ,and again this is something I would Love to have, and again I will be passed over!

Comment

I'm a fan of TweakTown on Facebook

Comment

Wow, good job on this one and good luck!

facebook.com/kwilkins9

Comment

already a fan. mah goodness. what a big boy he is.

Comment

I am a fan! I also think you guys have lost your mind!

Comment

Working...
                              X