This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three In Win Dragon Slayer Micro-ATX cases

Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three In Win Dragon Slayer Micro-ATX cases (September 22 - September 29 2010)

We have teamed up with In Win this week to giveaway three of its recently released Dragon Slayer Micro-ATX cases.

Dragon Slayer, the new mATX chassis from In Win is small in size and huge in potential. Covered by metallic medieval chain armor like bezel and supported by sturdy dark metal structure this case is built to keep all components unharmed, while providing excellent airflow. Powerful as a giant, Dragon Slayer is capable to accommodate two full-length graphic cards up to 320mm.

Extreme ventilation and a cable routing system make this chassis a great knight to fight by your side during any gaming battle. Equipped with anti-vibration pads aside of side panel and water-cooling holes, Dragon Slayer is ready to satisfy the strictest enthusiast.

How to win?

For your chance to win one of these cases, all you need to do is (SUBSCRIBE to us on YouTube!) You will also have to post on our YouTube channel and say:

"I want to win one of three In Win Dragon Slayer Micro-ATX cases at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have subscribed and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our YouTube channel.

Giveaway runs from today until September 29th 2010 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly giveaway anyone in the world can enter and you do not pay for the shipping charges.

Last edited by Mr.Tweak; 09-22-2010, 10:08 AM.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three In Win Dragon Slayer Micro-ATX cases

Subscription has been sent and msg is awaiting approval from youtube.

Woot hope i win!!

Comment

subscribed and posted (Comment Pending Approval!)
      My advice - never visit a short-url, no matter who gives it to you. You can't trust any source at any time when you don't know your target
      Whitey: ROG Crosshair V Formula/Thunderbolt, AMD 1090T @ 3.2GHz w. NZXT Havic 140, Corsair XMS3 1333 8GB kit, HIS IceQ X HD 6870, Corsair Force GT 120GB, OCZ Vertex4 256GB, Kingston SSDNow 16GB, Samsung 500GB 3½" in casedock when needed, Chieftec Nitro88+ 650W, NZXT H2 White, 3x Asus VS248 24"
      Snuggles: Zotac Zbox HD-ID40 (Atom d525, worst purchase ever on cpu), Patriot Pyro 60GB (Thanks to Tweaktown Giveaway), 4GB 800' DDR2 SO-DIMM
      Bcube (NAS): ASUS F1A75-I Deluxe, AMD A6-3500 @ 2.1GHz, LSI 9240-8i (M1015) controller, GSkill Ares 1866 8GB blue kit, 4x Seagate SV35.5 2TB, 1x Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB, 1x Samsung HD103UJ, 1x Samsung F4 2TB, Temp. Rebel9 Alu case, Corsair H60, 2x Icy Dock MB973SP-B, NZXT UI01, Enermax T.B. Silence on docks and cpu, Aurum 500W gold PSU. (Draws 65W average, doesn't peak above 100W at any time)

Comment

Done subscribing to TweakTown's Youtube Channel!

Comment

subscribed and needs this case for the asrock mobo :)

Comment

I've subscribed to your YouTube channel and posted the request. And hopefully I'll be the lucky guy this time!

Comment

subscribed on youtube and posted the message, waiting for Approval!

Comment

Posted already.

Wonder what this case would look like under my desk XD
                Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.8GHz
                PowerColor HD4850
                4GB Team Xtreem LV 1600 CL7 @ 1400MHz
                2x Samsung HD160JJ/P RAID 0, 1x Samsung HD161JJ
                Vantec ION2+ 500W PSU
                Cooler Master Elite 334

HP w1907, Powerlogic GLX10, Unicomp Customizer 104

Comment

imma fan

Comment

I have subscribed to your youtube channel and posted a comment. My username is different though on youtube and on this forum, if you like to verify i am the owner of both if i win i can verify that with you.

Hope i win :)

Good luck everyone :)

Comment

subscribed and commented! youtube usrname: anonynamja

Comment

I'm a fan and posted. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Subscribed and posted... GIMME MY CASE NOW!

Comment

Subscribed and just hoping I win.Good luck to all!

Comment

i'm subscribed and commented! awesome giveaway!

Comment

Working...
                              X