This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway: Gainward GTS 450 "Golden Sample" Goes Like Hell Video Card

Weekly Giveaway: Gainward GTS 450 "Golden Sample" Goes Like Hell Video Card(October 20 - October 27 2010)

This video card is based on the NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 GPU, but not like any regular video card. Using handpicked parts, the "Golden Sample" Goes Like Hell edition comes with its GPU core clock set at 930MHz (783MHz is standard), memory clock set at 2000MHz (1804MHz is standard) and finally the shader clock speed is set at 1860MHz compared to the standard speed of 1566MHz.

It is the top-dog GTS 450 video card from Gainward and this week you have a chance to win one!

How to win?

For your chance to win one of these cases, all you need to do is (SUBSCRIBE to us on YouTube!) You will also have to post on our YouTube channel and say:

"I want to win the Gainward GTS 450 "Golden Sample" Goes Like Hell Video Card at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have subscribed and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our YouTube channel.

Giveaway runs from today until October 27th 2010 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly giveaway anyone in the world can enter and you do not pay for the shipping charges.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Gainward GTS 450 "Golden Sample" Goes Like Hell Video Card

I have been subscribed and have post my bulletin
    number 588+
    Last edited by guiguy82; 10-24-2010, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Being the first is never a good thing. :b
      But i will try my luck! Have posted on the the channel and subscribed!

Comment

i`m already subscribed and posted the comment.

Mr. Tweak, please check the announcement. it sais: For your chance to win one of these cases, all you need to do is...

the prize is a videocard, this error is from the last contest.

thanks for the giveaway and goodluck everybody, this prize is awesome!!!

Comment

subscribed and posted! hope i win this one :D good luck to all

Comment

I have both subscribed and posted on the YouTube channel!!

Comment

I have just posted as well, good luck everyone!

Comment

Subscribed and posted. This video card would totally get me into using my desktop again.

Comment

Done and done...enter me please :-)

Comment

I subscribed and posted as advised. Hope you pick me, thanks !

Comment

i have subscribed
                      HTPC

Intel Pentium G620
                      ASRock H61M-ITX
                      ATI Radeon HD5550
                      Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB
                      Seagate Barracuda 2x500GB
                      XMBC Media Player

Comment

Subscribed and entered.

Comment

I smell a winner soon! Done and done! Nsidious9

Comment

Subscribed and replied!

Comment

already subscribed and posted in camwilmot's channel... thanks and good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X