This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Psyko 5.1 PC Gaming Headsets

Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Psyko 5.1 PC Gaming Headsets (November 11 - November 18 2010)

We have teamed up with Psyko Audio Labs this week to giveaway three of their Psyko 5.1 PC Gaming Headsets to readers in North America and Europe.

The Dawn of Audio is here and Psyko Audio is delivering gamers their new weapon. No one else can give you an audio experience that lets you hear where every sound comes from. They improve your positional awareness and your reaction time for improved game play. There is no DSP (Digital Signal Processing) to alter the sound, and no latency. They put you into the sweet spot. Wake up and play better.

This is a quantum leap in headphone technology. The Psyko 5.1 PC Gaming Headset System creates 3D sound in exactly the same way a room system does – with 5 speakers plus the subwoofer positioned accurately around you. You hear precisely where every sound originates, the way you are supposed to. You get naturally immersive sound with no hassles, no latency, and no limits to where and when you want to play.

How to win?

For your chance to win one of these cases, all you need to do is (SUBSCRIBE to us on YouTube!) You will also have to post on our YouTube channel and say:

"I entered the giveaway at TweakTown to win one of three Psyko 5.1 PC Gaming Headsets!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have subscribed and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our YouTube channel.

Giveaway runs from today until November 18th 2010 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly giveaway anyone in the world can enter and you do not pay for the shipping charges.

Last edited by Mr.Tweak; 11-11-2010, 08:49 AM.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Psyko 5.1 PC Gaming Headsets

A reminder this is only open to readers with shipping addresses in North America and Euro. However, if you have family or friend in these areas, you can still enter and the prize can be shipped to them.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Already a subscriber and have posted,best of luck to everyone who enters!

Comment

oops not for the whole world. but i have relatives in america..

Subscribed and posted
        Last edited by LoDA; 11-11-2010, 09:13 AM.

Comment

subscribed, posted at youtube channel. comment approval is pending!

good luck everyone!

Edit: I thought anyone in the world can enter... I guess I got too excited... anyway, goodluck to everyone in North America and Euro!
          Last edited by shinryu8197; 11-11-2010, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Already subscribed.
            Posted on youtube.
            Very nice HS :)

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
            A reminder this is only open to readers with shipping addresses in North America and Euro. However, if you have family or friend in these areas, you can still enter and the prize can be shipped to them.
            Yes, I have a family in US.
            Last edited by Qu4k3r; 11-11-2010, 09:23 AM.

Comment

subscribed and posted!

Comment

subscribed and posted in your YouTube channel.
                "Comment Pending Approval!"

if i win... ship it to my sister in Alaska.

Comment

Posted.

Comment

Subscribed on youtube and posted pending approval. Awesome giveaway!

Comment

Subscribed, and comment waiting approval. Good luck everyone! Awesome prize as always.

Comment

Already subscribed, and posted!

Comment

subscribed!, really like the looks of the headset :)

Comment

I posted this on your YouTube channel.
                            "I entered the giveaway at TweakTown to win one of three Psyko 5.1 PC Gaming Headsets!"

Comment

I have subscribed and posted in your YouTube channel :)
                              Last edited by yavorminkov; 11-11-2010, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X