Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aussie Only Weekly Giveaway: Win one of two NAVIGON 70 Plus GPS units!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie Only Weekly Giveaway: Win one of two NAVIGON 70 Plus GPS units!

Aussie Only Weekly Giveaway: Win one of two NAVIGON 70 Plus GPS units! (Dec 7 - Dec 14 2010)

We have teamed up with NAVIGON this week to giveaway two NAVIGON 70 Plus GPS units to two of our lucky Australian Edition readers.

NAVIGON 70 Plus: the navigation device for virtually hands-free navigation from the award winners NAVIGON

Do you place value on greater comfort in navigation? Do you want to be able to concentrate on the traffic more? Then Motion Sensor is what you need! With our NAVIGON 70 Plus, you can interact with the device without touching it. Thanks to our new Motion Sensor, all you have to do is move your hand towards the device and the NAVIGON MyBest POI display and Options menu will be revealed in the display. After a short while, the menu items will be hidden again and you will only be shown the information you need for navigation. Motion Sensor allows you to drive more safely in traffic with an eye on the road ahead. The NAVIGON 70 Plus offers significantly better orientation and a larger visible section of the map, thanks to its large 5" display, so you can get to your destination as safely and relaxed as possible.

Always find your way with the NAVIGON 70 Plus

Use your navigation device to find your way around large cities with the Active Lane Assistant. The NAVIGON 70 Plus from the award winners NAVIGON shows you the best lane for you in a dynamic travelling animation. The Active Lane Assistant displays the stretch of road realistically and directs you in good time into the right lane. So you can be sure you’ll never miss another junction or exit again! With Text-to-Speech, the navigation device announces the distance to the next turn ahead of time. The NAVIGON 70 Plus also reads out road names and exits in plenty of time, so you can just concentrate on the traffic.

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is SUBSCRIBE to us on YouTube! (YouTube - camwilmot's Channel) You will also have to post on our YouTube channel and say:

"I want to win one of two NAVIGON 70 Plus GPS units at TweakTown AU Edition!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have subscribed and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our YouTube channel.

Giveaway runs from today until December 14th 2010 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly prize, only Australian readers can enter! You don’t pay the shipping charges.
    If you have friends or family with an Australian address, they can accept the prize for you enabling you to enter.
    Last edited by Mr.Tweak; 12-07-2010, 09:20 AM.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Aussie Only Weekly Giveaway: Win one of two NAVIGON 70 Plus GPS units!

I want to win one of two NAVIGON 70 Plus GPS units at TweakTown AU Edition! has been posted on your utube channel
    Asrock P55-Extreme
    Core I5 @ 3.2GHZ
    2x2GB G.skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600
    ASUS HD5850
    1TB Samsung SATA II
    Corsair TX650W PSU

Comment

subscribed & posted,

good luck to everyone.

Comment

subd and posted

Comment

Well i know i was the lucky lad who just won the epic case but still, i'll give this a shot.
          already subsribed and just posted.

Comment

posted and pending approval

Comment

Subscibed and posted XD, good luck everyone :)

Comment

I have subscribed & posted, good luck everybody

Comment

already subscribed and posted,

Comment

subscribed & posted,

good luck to everyone.

Comment

posted... :)

i'll let my family there on Australia receive this for Christmas... :)

[AngeL-C2] Asus K42JA
                      [AngeL-G2+] CM690 II Plus

~angelix000000

Comment

Good Luck Everyone.

Comment

Congrats to randomness and porleng who are the winners of this giveaway!

These member will be contacted now.
                          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                          Managing Director
                          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Congrats to the Aussies!

Comment

yaaa :D well Mr.tweak was from australia so hes doing us a favor :P
                              Asrock P55-Extreme
                              Core I5 @ 3.2GHZ
                              2x2GB G.skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600
                              ASUS HD5850
                              1TB Samsung SATA II
                              Corsair TX650W PSU

Comment

Working...
                              X