Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway: Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case and HCG-900 power supply

Weekly Giveaway: Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case and HCG-900 power supply (March 7 - March 14 2011)

We are back with our Weekly Giveaways after another short break whilst we held our Aussie Flood Appeal Dream System.

We have teamed up with Antec this week to giveaway a KÃœHLER box cooler, DF-35 case and HCG-900 power supply.

Optimal CPU Cooling

Defeat heat created by your processor and allow for improved operation with Antec's KÃœHLER box. Designed for compatibility with leading desktop processor sockets, the KÃœHLER box supports Intel® Core™ i7, Core™ i5 and AMD® Phenom™ II, among others. This high-performance CPU cooler features a whisper-quiet 120 mm PWM fan positioned between two massive heatsinks with eight embedded copper heat pipes, achieving maximum heat transference. And, it's never been easier to mount your CPU cooler; Antec's KÃœHLER box comes with an easy-installation kit with included mini-wrench for simple, fast and frustration-free set-up.

Soaring above the competition

The DF-35 is a unique chassis - massively convenient, but in a swifter, lighter mid-tower size. It starts with the brilliant white LEDs set in variable-speed, knob-controlled Fleet-Release™ 120 mm access door fans. They open to allow rapid access to the DF-35's 11 total drive bays and two Fleet-Swap™ modular SATA interfaces, in a blacked-out interior with cable routing. Two more SATA bays - one external hot-swappable bay on the front panel for convenience, and another floor-mounted inside for internal SSDs - round out the feature set. With full-tower capability and convenience and swift mid-tower size, the DF-35 is the paradox that performs.

Gaming Power Goes Mainstream

Making quad rail power and highly advanced power supply design available at a popular wattage, the HCG-900 features special High Current connectors and heavy-duty cabling, earning it NVIDIA® SLI®-Ready and ATI™ CrossFire™ certifications. At the same time the HCG-900 is also 80 PLUS® Bronze certified for efficiency, and features active PFC with a swift, quiet 135 mm double ball bearing fan so you know you're getting not only High Current, but also high efficiency and excellent cooling. If loads of power, High Current engineering and exceptional efficiency are what you're after, the HCG-900 is the perfect PSU for you.

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say:

"I want to win the Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case or HCG-900 power supply at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.

Giveaway runs from today until March 14th 2011 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You don’t pay the shipping charges.

Last edited by Mr.Tweak; 03-07-2011, 10:08 AM.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case and HCG-900 power supply

I have become a fan.

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case and HCG-900 power supply

i have become a fan, you can request for my name if i am selected :)

Comment

fan and posted up "I want to win the Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case or HCG-900 power supply at TweakTown!"

Comment

I am a fan of TT facebook page

Comment

already a fan and i want all of that!

Comment

I have posted "I want to win the Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case or HCG-900 power supply at TweakTown!" on your fan facebook page after becoming a fan. I also enjoy reading your reviews and articles on the site keep up the good work :D

Comment

already a fan and posted..
                Core i5 750@4GHz- Hyper 212 Plus with Tuniq TX-4
                Asus P7P55D-E
                4x2GB Team Elite 1333 @ 1600MHz
                Leadtek GTX570 V2
                Creative X-Fi Titanium
                Western Digital 1TB Black x 2
                CoolerMaster UCP900 900W
                CM Storm Sniper

AOC 2434PW 24" LCD

Comment

You know I'm in!
                  Slave to technology.

Comment

Ready and waiting, Have been a fan and now hopefully a Winner.

Comment

i have become a fan and already posted in your facebook page. tnx...

Comment

I am already a fan and have posted on the facebook page.

Comment

Ima fan and posted "I want to win the Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case or HCG-900 power supply at TweakTown!"

Comment

I'm IN, become a fan :)

Comment

i have become a fan :)
                              HTPC

Intel Pentium G620
                              ASRock H61M-ITX
                              ATI Radeon HD5550
                              Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB
                              Seagate Barracuda 2x500GB
                              XMBC Media Player

Comment

Working...
                              X