This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway: NZXT Phantom, Bunker, Sentry LXE and Cryo LX

Weekly Giveaway: NZXT Phantom, Bunker, Sentry LXE and Cryo LX (April 19 - April 27 2011)

We have teamed up with NZXT this week to giveaway a bunch of cool prizes.

There will be four winners who have a chance of winning a Phantom, Bunker, Sentry LXE or Cryo LX.

NZXT presents the cutting edge Phantom Full Tower Chassis. Designed with sleek, pristine contours, the Phantom radiates personality and quality. As with all NZXT products, we strive to set apart our customers from the rest with unique, original designs - we run the extra mile so you won't have to settle with the typical rectangular box.

Introducing the Bunker, NZXT's 4 USB Lock system, the first PC accessory contrived for USB expansion and protection of gaming accessories. Plug in gaming mice, keyboards, and headphones and lock it with a sophisticated 20 key lock system and durable locking door to prevent theft at LAN parties and schools. Secure your gaming accessories, game on assured.

Introducing Sentry LXE, a high performance external fan controller with an intuitive touch screen. Its unique patent-pending PCI card interface desktop design allows effortless control without having to reach underneath the desk to configure the settings. Some of the additional advanced features include touch screen capability, 5 channel fan control and temperature detect, time and date display, temperature alarm, and screen on/of functions.

The days of burning hot notebooks are finally over. Introducing the newest addition to the NZXT's family of products, the NZXT Cryo LX. The Cryo LX features the first notebook cooler to feature triple 120mm adjustable fans and a full 3mm aluminum frame. Designed for transport, the Cryo LX can be folded and stored easily at any time. Four USB ports are in the rear for more accessibility. Designed to host the hottest and most high performing notebooks, the Cryo LX fits a 17" widescreen notebook perfectly and supports a 15" widescreen notebook with room to spare.

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say:

"I want to win the NZXT Phantom, Bunker, Sentry LXE and Cryo LX at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.

Giveaway runs from today until April 27th 2011 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

Last edited by Mr.Tweak; 04-20-2011, 12:14 AM.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway: NZXT Phantom, Bunker, Sentry LXE and Cryo LX

I have become a fan and posted~

Comment

I want to win the NZXT Phantom, Bunker, Sentry LXE and Cryo LX at TweakTown!

Comment

am a fan and posted. Good luck everyone.
        My advice - never visit a short-url, no matter who gives it to you. You can't trust any source at any time when you don't know your target
        Whitey:Snuggles: Zotac Zbox HD-ID40 (Atom d525, worst purchase ever on cpu), Patriot Pyro 60GB (Thanks to Tweaktown Giveaway), 4GB 800' DDR2 SO-DIMM
        Bcube (NAS): ASUS F1A75-I Deluxe, AMD A6-3500 @ 2.1GHz, LSI 9240-8i (M1015) controller, GSkill Ares 1866 8GB blue kit, 4x Seagate SV35.5 2TB, 1x Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB, 1x Samsung HD103UJ, 1x Samsung F4 2TB, Temp. Rebel9 Alu case, Corsair H60, 2x Icy Dock MB973SP-B, NZXT UI01, Enermax T.B. Silence on docks and cpu, Aurum 500W gold PSU. (Draws 65W average, doesn't peak above 100W at any time)

Comment

im already a fan of TT on facebook and a member of the site =D

good luck eveyone =3
          Gigabyte X99 Gaming G1 F9 /// Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.5 GHz / 1.285v /// Crucial Ballistix Sport @ 2666 MHz CL18
          EVGA GTX 960 SSC 2GB /// Samsung EVO 850 120 GB /// Seagate 4 TB HDD - Seagate 500GB SSHD - Hitachi 120 & 500 GB ///
          EVGA P2 850 80+ Platinum /// Corsair Obsidian 900D /// Custom XSPC Watercooling L00p

Comment

already a fan and entered! thank you!

Comment

I reviewed the Phantom and the Bunker for NZXT on another forum; the Phantom is a very nice chassis and the bunker will keep honest gamers honest.

Great giveaway from TT going on here.
              Kipper
              Hardware/Software Reviewer

Comment

I am a fan and now posting for the contest!! "I want to win the NZXT Phantom, Bunker, Sentry LXE and Cryo LX at TweakTown!"

Comment

I`m a fan and posted!

Comment

I want to win the NZXT Phantom, Bunker, Sentry LXE and Cryo LX at TweakTown

All ready a fan posted as well.

Good luck to all!

Comment

Awesome prizes! sign me up! posted and entered!

Comment

am a fan and posted ""I want to win the NZXT Phantom, Bunker, Sentry LXE and Cryo LX at TweakTown!""

Comment

A long time fan, I'm going to see if I can test my luck at a little NZXT Products :D hahaha

Comment

Been a member good luck everyone!

Comment

I have replied and fan'd

Comment

Working...
                              X