Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway: AC Ryan Playon!HD Media Players - Essential, Mini 2 and HD2

Weekly Giveaway: AC Ryan Playon!HD Media Players - Essential, Mini 2 and HD2 (July 27 - August 4 2011)

This week we have teamed up with the folks over at AC Ryan who are giving away a bunch of its Playon!HD media players. We have three Playon!HD Essential's, one HD2 mini and one HD2 as the grand prize!

Essential: Allows you to store and enjoy all of your precious movies, music and photos in the comfort of your own living room. Free your media content from the limitations of your PC and let the Essential bring them to life in Full HD quality on your TV.

HD2 Mini: Connect with your friends on Twitter and Facebook, share photos with Picasa and Flickr, chat with Instant Messaging such as MSN and AIM.

HD2: Enjoy the best online services. Mediafly On Air podcasts, wacky and wonderful videos on YouTubeXL, online radio with SHOUTcast, MUZEE's Network TV and Radio - all from the comfort of your sofa.

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say:

"I want to win the AC Ryan Playon!HD Media Players - Essential, Mini 2 and HD2 at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.

Giveaway runs from today until August 4th 2011 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway: AC Ryan Playon!HD Media Players - Essential, Mini 2 and HD2

Done :)

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: AC Ryan Playon!HD Media Players - Essential, Mini 2 and HD2

Been a fan for a long while on facebook and of TT period

Comment

im a fan and thanks TT for the wonderful giveaways!

Comment

done

Comment

Done

Comment

already a fan and posted.even more...shared! thank you tweaktown

Comment

Done!

Curtis Lu

Comment

Done!

Comment

I've been a TweakTown fan at Facebook for a while now, and I posted on the fan page saying that "I want to win the AC Ryan Playon!HD Media Players - Essential, Mini 2 and HD2 at TweakTown!". So I'm entered!!!Thanks for the giveaway! Good luck to all!
                    Last edited by dlb; 07-28-2011, 08:04 PM.
                    Asus M4N72-E; AMD PhenomII 955BE X4 @ 3.60ghz; 6gb DDR2-800; 750+320+250 SATA2 HDD; 2xDVDRW; Zotac GTX570 Amp! GPU; 900w Topower PowerBird PSU; Spire ThermaxII Eclipse CPU cooler; 4x120mm fans; 2x140mm fans; NZXT BetaEVO case; Win7X64

Comment

Done! Here's the actual post so you don't have to search for it: I want to win the AC Ryan Playon!HD Media Players - Essential, Mini 2 and HD2 at TweakTown!

Comment

I'm a fan, thanks for doing the giveaway. Good luck all.

Comment

i have become a fan on facebook, posted the message on the fanpage and posted in this thread.

Comment

Already a fan and posted.

Comment

Posted, hoping to win this one :P

Comment

Working...
                              X