This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway: Kingston HyperX RAM, Wi-Drive, SSD and USB 3.0 Pen Drive

Weekly Giveaway: Kingston HyperX RAM, Wi-Drive, SSD and USB 3.0 Pen Drive (August 30 - September 7, 2011)

This week we have teamed up with the folks over at Kingston who are giving away a bunch of new products.

Need a notebook memory upgrade? Kingston comes to the rescue with its 4GB 1866MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL11 SODIMM (Kit of 2) HyperX Plug n Play (KHX1866C11S3P1K2/4G) memory kit. Next up is the new Kingston Wi-Drive 16GB Wireless Flash Storage for iOS devices. Not enough storage on your iPhone or iPad? This device should come in handy!

Everyone loves a new SSD, right? Kingston's third prize this week is the 64GB SSDNow V100 aka SV100S2/64G. Last but not least is the 16GB USB 3.0 DataTraveler Ultimate G2. Everyone can do with an extra pen drive.

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say:

"I want to win the Kingston HyperX RAM, Wi-Drive, SSD or USB 3.0 Pen Drive at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.

Giveaway runs from today until September 7th 2011 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You don’t pay the shipping charges.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Kingston HyperX RAM, Wi-Drive, SSD and USB 3.0 Pen Drive

This is a pretty sweet prize and I would love win!

Comment

im already a fan mr tweak..

Good luck to all

Comment

was fan.posted on the wall. wish me luck :)

Comment

Do need *w* the only pendrive i had in my life burnt D:
          good luck everyone :)
          Gigabyte X99 Gaming G1 F9 /// Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.5 GHz / 1.285v /// Crucial Ballistix Sport @ 2666 MHz CL18
          EVGA GTX 960 SSC 2GB /// Samsung EVO 850 120 GB /// Seagate 4 TB HDD - Seagate 500GB SSHD - Hitachi 120 & 500 GB ///
          EVGA P2 850 80+ Platinum /// Corsair Obsidian 900D /// Custom XSPC Watercooling L00p

Comment

I'm already a Facebook fan, and I just commented on the contest post. Thanks for the giveaway!

Comment

Posted on the wall...was already a fan :-)
              Hope I win!!!

Comment

Already a fan in FB

Comment

I'm in

Comment

was / have become a fan on facebook.

Good luck everyone
                    My advice - never visit a short-url, no matter who gives it to you. You can't trust any source at any time when you don't know your target
                    Whitey: ROG Crosshair V Formula/Thunderbolt, AMD 1090T @ 3.2GHz w. NZXT Havic 140, Corsair XMS3 1333 8GB kit, HIS IceQ X HD 6870, Corsair Force GT 120GB, OCZ Vertex4 256GB, Kingston SSDNow 16GB, Samsung 500GB 3½" in casedock when needed, Chieftec Nitro88+ 650W, NZXT H2 White, 3x Asus VS248 24"
                    Snuggles: Zotac Zbox HD-ID40 (Atom d525, worst purchase ever on cpu), Patriot Pyro 60GB (Thanks to Tweaktown Giveaway), 4GB 800' DDR2 SO-DIMM
                    Bcube (NAS): ASUS F1A75-I Deluxe, AMD A6-3500 @ 2.1GHz, LSI 9240-8i (M1015) controller, GSkill Ares 1866 8GB blue kit, 4x Seagate SV35.5 2TB, 1x Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB, 1x Samsung HD103UJ, 1x Samsung F4 2TB, Temp. Rebel9 Alu case, Corsair H60, 2x Icy Dock MB973SP-B, NZXT UI01, Enermax T.B. Silence on docks and cpu, Aurum 500W gold PSU. (Draws 65W average, doesn't peak above 100W at any time)

Comment

Already a fan. sweet prizes guys

Comment

I'm a fan, fingers crossed, I could really use that SSD! :D

Comment

I'm a fan on Facebook, and posted.

Comment

I am a fan!

Comment

I'M ALREADY A FAN

Comment

Working...
                              X