This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway: Four Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling systems up for grabs

Weekly Giveaway: Four Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling systems up for grabs (Sept 26 - Oct 3 2011)

This week we have teamed up with the folks over at Antec who are giving away four of their Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling systems.

The Antec KÃœHLER H₂O 620 delivers high-performance liquid cooling for your CPU in a quick, easy-to-install package. Unlike traditional liquid cooling systems, this self-contained unit comes prefilled and requires no maintenance. The voltage-controlled 120 mm fan and 3rd generation copper coldplate ensure efficient cooling, while the estimated 50,000 hour pump lifetime means this cooler is even likely to outlast the system it cools.

Lastly, easy-bend flexible tubing allows the KÃœHLER H₂O 620 to be installed in nearly any orientation. Take your PC's Quiet Computingâ„¢ to the next level with liquid cooling performance at a price that rivals aftermarket air coolers.

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is
    BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say:

"I want to win an Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling system at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.

Giveaway runs from today until October 3rd 2011 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You don’t pay the shipping charges.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Four Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling systems up for grabs

Alredy a fan and posted on FB . Best of luck to all :-)

Comment

Already a fan and posted to the fb page. Great contest this week!

Comment

I am already a fan of TT in facebook :)
        hope im luckier this time *w*
        gl everyone :3
        Gigabyte X99 Gaming G1 F9 /// Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.5 GHz / 1.285v /// Crucial Ballistix Sport @ 2666 MHz CL18
        EVGA GTX 960 SSC 2GB /// Samsung EVO 850 120 GB /// Seagate 4 TB HDD - Seagate 500GB SSHD - Hitachi 120 & 500 GB ///
        EVGA P2 850 80+ Platinum /// Corsair Obsidian 900D /// Custom XSPC Watercooling L00p

Comment

like and posted ..!!
          Tweak town pls give the cooler to me

Comment

yeahh i like and posted!that cooler will be great for my new rendering setup!

Comment

Already a fan and also done posting on your Facebook page.

Awesome Giveaway TweakTown and Antec!
              I try my best to hide my best.

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2230144

Comment

I'm a fan and have posted.

Comment

I have become a fan (long time ago) Thanks!!!!!!

Comment

Every thing is in order good sir! Another great give-away from Tweak Town :-)

Comment

Been a FB fan for a long time, posted on your page

Comment

already fan and posted ;-)

Comment

Already a fan. Posted on F/B. Like the multiple prizes.
                          I want to win an Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling system at TweakTown!

Comment

Thanks for the giveaway, already a fan. ;)

Comment

I'm now a TweakTown fan!

Comment

Working...
                              X