Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway: Patriot Pyro SSDs and Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosures

Weekly Giveaway: Patriot Pyro SSDs and Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosures (Oct 4 - Oct 12 2011)

This week we have teamed up with the folks over at Patriot who are giving away two Pyro 60GB SATA III 2.5 SSDs and three Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosures.

The Gauntlet 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 2.5-inch enclosure merges the speed and performance of USB 3.0 technology with a durable, lightweight form factor. Simply install (plug-and-play) any 2.5" SATA I/II HDD or SSD for super speed data transfers -- up to 10x the data transfer rate of Hi-Speed USB 2.0.

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is
    BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say:

"I want to win some Patriot Memory goodies at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.

Giveaway runs from today until October 12th 2011 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Patriot Pyro SSDs and Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosures

I'm a fan! Been a fan for a little while now actually!

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Patriot Pyro SSDs and Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosures

I'm a fan. Good luck everyone!

Comment

I'm already a fan & have posted!

Comment

Long time fan and in dire need of an SSD for all my Game Dev Goodness!!!! HAVE MERCY! D: Please? :(

Comment

i have become a fan.

love tweaktown since i get all my tech news from there

Comment

I'm already a Facebook fan. Thanks for the giveaway!

Comment

Would like to win some. Good luck!

Comment

I have become a fan. Good luck everyone ^^

Comment

I'm a fan, posted. Good luck everyone (but mostly me, lol)
                    My advice - never visit a short-url, no matter who gives it to you. You can't trust any source at any time when you don't know your target
                    Whitey:Snuggles: Zotac Zbox HD-ID40 (Atom d525, worst purchase ever on cpu), Patriot Pyro 60GB (Thanks to Tweaktown Giveaway), 4GB 800' DDR2 SO-DIMM
                    Bcube (NAS): ASUS F1A75-I Deluxe, AMD A6-3500 @ 2.1GHz, LSI 9240-8i (M1015) controller, GSkill Ares 1866 8GB blue kit, 4x Seagate SV35.5 2TB, 1x Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB, 1x Samsung HD103UJ, 1x Samsung F4 2TB, Temp. Rebel9 Alu case, Corsair H60, 2x Icy Dock MB973SP-B, NZXT UI01, Enermax T.B. Silence on docks and cpu, Aurum 500W gold PSU. (Draws 65W average, doesn't peak above 100W at any time)

Comment

I've been a fan on Facebook for a while now, and I have posted. :)

Comment

I've been a member for awhile now (Ronald Smith on Facebook), and just entered this one as well, thanks for hosting these awesome giveaways TT!!! If I win an SSD, it'll be going into either my dad's or my brother's new PC I'm building for them (working on 1 for each of em), thanks for the opportunity regardless, however!

Comment

I have become a fan !

Comment

Done. Good luck guys.

Comment

Nice. Done deal . Good luck everyone . Thx too TT!
                              * i7 920 D0 @ 3.8 - Evga x58 Tri-SLi
                              * 2x Samsung 410 slim 250's = RAID0 - Samsung F3 1TB - 18gig Mushkin 1333 - Evga 560 x2-SLi - Corsair 1000HX/CM Cosmos 1010 - Windows 7 Ultimate

* XFi Titanium - Klipsch 4.1's/Altec center channel - Soyo 24" - 42" Samsung B450 Plasma
                              * "Random segments of code and ghosts in my machine"
                              Heatware

Comment

Working...
                              X