No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Enermax Hoplite mid-tower case and three T60-VD CPU coolers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway: Enermax Hoplite mid-tower case and three T60-VD CPU coolers

Weekly Giveaway: Enermax Hoplite mid-tower case and three T60-VD CPU coolers (Oct 12 - Oct 19 2011)

This week we have teamed up with the folks over at Enermax who are giving a stunning looking Hoplite mid-tower case as well as three equally impressive looking T60-VD CPU coolers.

Hoplite is an impressive looking mid-tower case with a load of different features. On the top of the case it comes with a hot-swap dock for easily mounting and removing hard drives. The front of the case features a stylish plain but elegant design that features quick release bay covers, a flip open fan door for easy cleaning and two bottom hot-swap drive bays.

Enermax's T60-VD CPU coolers promise to offer great performance with its patented VGF (Vortex Generator Flow) technology to greatly increase air convection and a unique air path creating high VEF (Vacuum Effect) to optimize the airflow.

How to win?

You need to become an Enermax USA (<-- click this link) fan on Facebook! You will also have to post on their fan page and say:

"I want to win some Enermax goodies at TweakTown thanks to Enermax!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check their FB fan page.

Giveaway runs from today until October 19th 2011 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 / October 19th 2011 at 10:00am US EST - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Enermax Hoplite mid-tower case and three T60-VD CPU coolers

I've become a fan! Yay! Good luck folks :)

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Enermax Hoplite mid-tower case and three T60-VD CPU coolers

I have done all of the above. I would like to win the case.:) thanks for this giveaway :)

Comment

I become fan of enermax and tweaktown and already posted:)
        Last edited by rob14; 10-12-2011, 10:19 AM.
        Phenom II X4 965 BE
        Team Elite 4gb single stick ddr3 1333
        Asus M4A88TD-M
        Seagate 1Tb 7200.12rpm 6gb/s
        Seagate 320gb 7200.11rpm 3gb/s
        Lite-on all Rw Lightscribe
        Ac3 alienware casing
        Powerline 650watts modular
        Powercolor AMD 5770
        Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Comment

fan and post, check!

Comment

Already a fan. Fingers crossed :)

Comment

I'm a fan of Enermax and Tweaktown!
              Good luck to all!

Thanks again, Tweaktown!
              se1ene 1.0:
              intel e7400 2.8Ghz
              asus p5g41c-m lx
              2x2GB Ripjaw-x DDR3 10666
              msi HD5570-MD1G
              500GB Samsung HD502HJ
              500GB Maxtor HDD
              Corsair 600T Graphite Tweaked!
              Corsair H60

-evil comes only upon the weak-

Comment

Already a fan and now posted :)

Comment

ive completed all the instructions! hoping to win! thank you for the chance! :)

Comment

Now I am a fan of Enermax on facebook :) GL to everyone :)

Comment

Already a fan and have posted the comment.
                      Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

Done all of the above!

Best of luck to everyone!

Originally posted by Leo Bien Durana View Post
                        I've become a fan! Yay! Good luck folks :)
                        Why am I not surprised to see you here :P
                        Best luck to you as well :)

Comment

I did it ;)

Comment

have been a fan of both you and Enermax for more then a while now thanks for the shot at some cool gear!!

Comment

It's done! I'm now a fan and I've made the post! :)

Comment

Working...
                              X