This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway: OWC Mercury Electra 6G 240GB SSD and iPad GripStand's

Weekly Giveaway: OWC Mercury Electra 6G 240GB SSD and iPad GripStand's (Dec 1 - Dec 10 2011)

This week we have teamed up with the folks over at Other World Computing who are giving away an OWC Mercury Electra 6G 240GB SSD, a NewerTech NuGuard GripBase / GripStand Bundle for the Apple iPad and a NewerTech NuGuard GripStand 2 / GripBase Bundle for the Apple iPad 2.

OWC Mercury Electra 6G 240GB SSDGripStandGripStand 2How to win?

You need to become an Other World Computing <-- click this link fan fan on Facebook! You will also have to post on their fan page at the URL listed below and say:

https://www.facebook.com/OWCmacsales...09314809145896 --> "I want to win some OWC goodies at TweakTown thanks to Other World Computing!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check their FB fan page. Giveaway runs from today until December 10th 2011 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 / October 19th 2011 at 10:00am US EST - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping. For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You don’t pay the shipping charges!
    Last edited by Mr.Tweak; 12-01-2011, 10:09 AM.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

re: Weekly Giveaway: OWC Mercury Electra 6G 240GB SSD and iPad GripStand's

Posted :)

ps. Link down the bottom of the article is incorrect.

"Head on over to our forum giveaway page to find out how to win one! For this weekly giveaway anyone can enter and you do not pay for the shipping charges."

Comment

Just became a fan! Tried to get a hold of this same SSD before but couldn't! :(

OH WELL! POSTED AND CROSSING FINGERS! WIN WIN WIN!

Comment

Fixed - you guys got onto this real early :)
        Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
        Managing Director
        Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

LIKE A BOSS. xD Can I win now? :3

Comment

I just happened to be doing my once daily visit at the right time :) Now I just need to get lucky that first in wins the SSD :P

Comment

Count me in.. Would love that 256GB SSD ..:) Would make my system fly !

Comment

just become fan and posted.
                Good luck to everyone... but I want SSD !!!
                i7 965 XE
                Gigabyte X58A-UD3R 1.0
                Team 2GB 1600 x 3
                CM 212+
                Asus EAH 4850/512
                WD black 1TB
                SB XFi Extreme
                XIGMATEK NRP-MC702 700W

Comment

Became a fan and posted, good luck :)

Comment

Have been a long time fan and posted on the page.

Great giveaway guys, more power. :D

Comment

Electricfying giveaway again.......

already fan and posted there

entered this one and hopefully win too
                      Last edited by chandra85; 12-01-2011, 10:07 AM.
                      My 3 simple question
                      When? Why? How?

Comment

Liked and posted =)

Comment

I've become a fan and posted.

Comment

Thanks for the amazing giveaway! I liked OWC on FB and posted on their wall at I want to win some... | Facebook

Comment

done and done great comp

Comment

Working...
                              X