This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway: Three BitFenix RAIDER Mid-Tower Computer Cases

Weekly Giveaway: Three BitFenix RAIDER Mid-Tower Computer Cases (March 9th - 16th 2012)

This week we have teamed up with the folks over at BitFenix who are giving away not one, but three RAIDER mid-tower computer cases.

Defeat system-crashing heat with Raider - the all-new performance chassis design from BitFenix. Unlike most other chassis that include run-of-the-mill fans, Raider comes equipped with three premium 120mm BitFenix Spectreâ„¢ Fans and a contoured mesh design for unstoppable cooling performance. The first chassis to offer four SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, Raider is ready for the future, offering all the connectivity you need for your SuperSpeed peripherals. The integrated fan controller controls up to five fans, allowing you to customize your system's cooling profile to suit the task at hand.

DIY niceties like filtered intakes, tool-free drive locking mechanisms, rubber grommets and plenty of space behind the motherboard tray help you get up and running headache-free, and a removable hard drive cage wall means that Raider even accommodates expansion cards up to 38cm in length! To top it all off, Raider is coated in signature BitFenix SofTouchâ„¢ Surface Treatment for a quality matte finish and one-of-a-kind feel. Unstoppable performance and quality - that's BitFenix Raider.

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is
    BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say:

"I want to win one of three BitFenix RAIDER cases at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.

Giveaway runs from today until March 16th, 2012 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You don’t pay the shipping charges.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Three BitFenix RAIDER Mid-Tower Computer Cases

Longtime TweakTown fan ;)

Comment

Fan!

Comment

im a fan

Comment

Already a fan... And could use a good case!

Comment

all done... :D
            thanx tweaktown

Comment

I'm a fan

Comment

Liked and posted. Thanks again Tweaktown.

Comment

I'm a BIG Fan of TweakTown
                  posted on Facebook

Thank you for making this Giveaway International

Comment

I have BECOME A FAN!

Comment

Already a fan, and also done posting on your FB page.
                      I try my best to hide my best.

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2230144

Comment

Long time facebook fan, just posted on facebook.

Comment

I'm a fan! and posted on facebook!
                          Last edited by tpt1989; 03-09-2012, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Liked, posted, and a total TweakTown Fan. Cheers!

Comment

Been a fan of TweakTown for a long time..... I posted on the fan page, and I REALLY want to win one of three BitFenix RAIDER cases at TweakTown!

Good luck to all, and thanks for the giveaway!
                              Asus M4N72-E; AMD PhenomII 955BE X4 @ 3.60ghz; 6gb DDR2-800; 750+320+250 SATA2 HDD; 2xDVDRW; Zotac GTX570 Amp! GPU; 900w Topower PowerBird PSU; Spire ThermaxII Eclipse CPU cooler; 4x120mm fans; 2x140mm fans; NZXT BetaEVO case; Win7X64

Comment

Working...
                              X