This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway: Biostar Hi-Fi Z77X Motherboards - Three to be won

Weekly Giveaway: Biostar Hi-Fi Z77X Motherboards - Three to be won (July 23 - July 29 2012)

This week we have teamed up with Biostar who are giving away some brand new Intel Z77 Express based motherboards.

Up for grabs are three Biostar Hi-Fi Z77X motherboards that were only released to the market last week.

In addition, each of our three winners will also receive a Biostar HDMI 1.3 cable to go along with the motherboard.

How to win? (new changes!)

For your chance to win one, please do the following:

1) BECOME A FAN of Biostar's Facebook Fan's Page at https://www.facebook.com/BiostarHQ
    2) BECOME A FAN of TweakTown's Facebook Fan's Page at https://www.facebook.com/TweakTown
    3) Reply to this thread that you have done the above two steps and entered our giveaway

Giveaway runs from today until July 29th, 2012 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping. These details will only be provided to the company participating in this giveaway.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Biostar Hi-Fi Z77X Motherboards - Three to be won

I have completed the two steps above and liked the pages of both Biostar and TweakTown on Facebook. Cheers!

Comment

I have become a fan of both Biostar and TweakTown on Facebook.

Comment

Both steps done. I hope i win, i really need the upgrade :)

Comment

Done!

Comment

Joined and liked Biostar and Tweaktown Facebook!

Comment

I have done the above two steps!!

Comment

Already Fan of Biostar and Tweaktown

hope i win

Comment

Wohoooo Awesome Giveaway! thanks to TweakTown & Biostar for this Awesome Giveaway WORLDWIDE!

just Sam.............

Comment

Both steps done! XD Good luck to everyone who participated.

Comment

Liked and here's to hoping i will win it :)

Comment

Reply to this thread that you have done the above two steps and entered our giveaway

Comment

Done and done.

Comment

Done ! Awesome Giveaway ! Thanks to TweakTown & Biostar for the chance !

Comment

I was allready FB fan ... but done !

Comment

Working...
                              X