Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASRock A75M-ITX FM1 AMD A75 CPU fan is at full burst and is too loud

Hi,

I have assembled an HTPC, everything's fine.
    However the cpu fan blows at full burst and is too loud for such small HTPC machine.
    This is the only fan I have in my HTPC.

Any idea how I should (if I can) adjust it so that I dont hear it.

(I have a large Lenovo desktop pc at work and it's totally silent).

Thank you.

Re: ASRock A75M-ITX FM1 AMD A75 CPU fan is at full burst and is too loud

Hello and Welcome.

So that us other Users here know what you have there system-wise, please go HERE, scroll down and fill in the "System Specs' and select Save Changes at the bottom of the page.

Originally posted by monstro View Post
    Hi,

However the cpu fan blows at full burst and is too loud for such small HTPC machine.

Before anyone could possibly make any suggestions, what are you experiencing for temp being reported on the board and cpu? What case do you have it installed? What cpu? Overclocked? Stock or aftermarket 3rd party cooler? Please enter and save your system specs as I outlined above to give us a better idea of what it is you're working with.

Knowing the cpu fan is the ONLY fan concerns me.

All things considered, that's quite the apples to watermelon comparison that obviously has no bearing here.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Re: ASRock A75M-ITX FM1 AMD A75 CPU fan is at full burst and is too loud

Hi,

Thank you.
      Yes, many pre-built desktop PCs are quiet, but meanwhile the component temperatures in those boxes would make an enthusiast shudder. But ignorance is bliss... so true.

We know why your CPU fan speed is high, but more info please, as wardog requested, and is standard forum rules.

Comment

Working...
      X