This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway: Win a speedy Plextor M5 Pro Xtreme 256GB SSD

Weekly Giveaway: Win a speedy Plextor M5 Pro Xtreme 256GB SSD (April 11 - April 19, 2013)

This week we have teamed up with Plextor who are giving away one of its new and fast M5 Pro Xtreme 256GB SSD drives.

When our own Chris Ramseyer reviewed the M5 Pro Xtreme 256GB he awarded it with our TweakTown Best Features Award, and gave it a high rating of 92%. He had this to say:

"The M5 Pro Xtreme 256GB does cost less than 840 Pro and Vector and that makes up for the slight decrease in performance. All three drives in this capacity size are smoking fast and I doubt anyone would feel a difference while in use. The benchmark tests highlight the micro differences and they appear much larger than what you would notice in the real world, but for some that matters.

Plextor did raise the bar of their products with the new Xtreme drives. The new NAND flash also produces a nice increase in sequential performance, but at the cost of random performance. The sequential increase easily outweighs the small loss of random performance though since you will actually notice the sequential boost.
    "

HOW TO ENTER:

Step 1 - Like Plextor's Facebook Fan Page using the following link and FB app - https://www.facebook.com/PlextorAmericas/app_469785986423179

Step 2 - Like TweakTown's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/TweakTown

Step 3 - Like the Contest News Post on TweakTown - feel free to share it, too! http://www.tweaktown.com/news/29635/...ssd/index.html

Step 4 - Tell us you have entered in this thread - critical to being selected as a winner! Winner(s) will be selected from this forum thread.

Step 5 - Sit back and hope you are a winner! If you are selected as the winner, you will be notified via a private message in the TweakTown Forums.

Disclaimer: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to TweakTown and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for selecting and contacting a winner. Your email will also be added to the TweakTown newsletter. You can easily unsubscribe on the first email you receive.

- Giveaway runs from today until April 19th, 2012 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time.

- If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping via our forum private messaging system. These details will only be provided to the company participating in this giveaway. If you do not claim your prize within two weeks, it is forfeited.

- For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You don't pay the shipping charges, but you are responsible for any taxes.

- Please make sure you have forum email notifications turned on as if you are the winner you will be alerted via our forum private message system. If you don't respond to us there, we cannot ship your prize.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win a speedy Plextor M5 Pro Xtreme 256GB SSD

​I have entered :D

Comment

I have entered!

Comment

I have entered. Thanks TweakTown

Comment

Done entering
          fingers crossed

btw i'm new here, hello to everyone!

Comment

Can I have this as a graduation gift?hehehe! Thanks Tweaktown and Plextor! <3
            Last edited by fourpixel; 04-20-2013, 02:26 AM.
            https://www.facebook.com/jasper.cecilio

Comment

Entered :D ....and now sitting back waiting with crossed fingers :D lol

Comment

Just entered the sweepstakes, i hope i can bring home the bacon. :)

Comment

done all steps

Comment

Entered.

Comment

I have entered.
                      Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

Done, please count me in

Good luck everyone :)

Comment

Done all steps, hopefully i am the lucky 1

Comment

Entered. Thanks for the giveaway

Comment

Done entering. Only thing left is to win.

Comment

Working...
                              X