Cannot install Radeon 4250 drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot install Radeon 4250 drivers

I have been trying unsuccessfully for several days to get my video to display at the full monitor resolution.
    my drivers seemed to be ok initially but now I cannot install the Radeon HD 4250 drivers.
    When I try using windows update I get a cyclic redundancy error. When I try from the drivers I download from the AMD site the logs just say that all other components install correctly but the Display Driver just says FAIL.

I have a ASRock 880 GMH-LE/USB3 motherboard.

Any thoughts??

Re: Cannot install Radeon 4250 drivers

OS?
    What version have you tried from Asrock?
    What version have you tried from AMD?

Comment

Originally posted by therube View Post
      OS?
      What version have you tried from Asrock?
      What version have you tried from AMD?
      Sorry, should have had more info in my thread.

I am on Win 7 64bit
      I have tried 13.1 and 13.4 from AMD
      The version from ASRock I have tried is VGA driver ver:8.71_WHQL
      I also tried the AMD app that detects the hardware and then should download the correct drivers but that didn't work either.

Comment

hello,

I read somewhere on a forum that the 4000 series cards are going to be either end user or no support for them. its been quite awhile since I read it so, trying to remember what it was actually saying.. u may need to just get a good card 6000 series or higher and go from there. hope this helps a little.

also I beleive that old card is a vision tek amd? I know they recommend amd drivers now but maybe you can get an old driver from vision tek. I know there was some conflicts during that time so I hope this helps. !

rebelyell
        Last edited by rebelyell; 06-12-2013, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X