No announcement yet.

Compatibility between motherboard asrock conroe1333-D667 and video card ati hd 5450

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compatibility between motherboard asrock conroe1333-D667 and video card ati hd 5450

Hello I'm new here, I registered on this forum because I had asked the same thing from the site of the asrock but have not received a reply. I am the owner of this card asrock conroe1333-D667 and I would like to ask you information. Should I buy a video card ati hd 5450 and I'm afraid that is not fully compatible with the model of my motherboard, so I upgraded the bios to version 1.90 (Support ATI-HD5xxx series VGA card) My question is this: By purchasing this ati hd 5450, I can go sure that the motherboard will recognize it and everything will work perfectly? I apologize for my English but I am Italian and I used a translator to write the message. Thank you!

Re: Compatibility between motherboard asrock conroe1333-D667 and video card ati hd 5450

I don't see any issue using a hd5450 on a 775 motherboard
    Last edited by Tyler.Bernath; 08-21-2013, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Re: Compatibility between motherboard asrock conroe1333-D667 and video card ati hd 5450

A 775 ok, but I just wanted to know if it is compatible with that model. If I am confirmed that installing it will be read normally, then purchase the video card. Sorry for my english!

Comment

Ciao, leggendo quà e là sembra che con la versione 1.83 del bios i problemi con la serie hd 5*** siano risolti. Purtroppo parlo per ipotesi, quindi è comunque un pò un rischio
        Saluti!!!

English: Hi, reading here and there seems to be that with the version 1.83 of the bios the problems with the hd series 5 are resolved. Unfortunately i speak as a hypothesis, then it's still a bit of a risk Greetings!
        Last edited by Tyler.Bernath; 08-23-2013, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TomJ View Post
          Ciao, leggendo quà e là sembra che con la versione 1.83 del bios i problemi con la serie hd 5*** siano risolti. Purtroppo parlo per ipotesi, quindi è comunque un pò un rischio
          Saluti!!!
          Ah ma ci sono anche italiani qui! Io di versione ho l'ultima disponibile cioè la 1.90 e parla appunto di support per ati hd serie 5 ma non spiega bene...Teoricamente dovrebbe significare che è possibile utilizzare tutte le schede di quella serie ma in realtà spero che qualcuno con lo stesso modello mi faccia sapere. Grazie!

English: Ah but there are also italian here! I version i have the latest available i.e. the 1.90 and speaks precisely to support for ati radeon hd series 5 but does not explain well ... theoretically should mean that you can use all cards of that series but in reality i hope that someone with the same model please let me know. Thank You!
          Last edited by Tyler.Bernath; 08-23-2013, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Si in effetti è strano beccarci fra italiani quà
            Continuo a cercare anche io, almeno ci aiutiamo fra compatrioti!!! Comunque ripeto in teoria nessun problema, in pratica meglio fare come dici te per essere sicuri!!

English: It is indeed strange beccarci between Italians here continued to seek even i, at least we help between compatriots! However i repeat in theory no problem, in practice better do as you say you to be sure!
            Last edited by Tyler.Bernath; 08-23-2013, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Grazie friend. Mi sono iscritto qui perchè a quanto pare è l'unico modo per avere assistenza con la asrock. Avevo provato anche a inviargli un'email tramite il loro sito ma in una settimana non ho ricevuto risposta. Fino ad oggi comunque non ho mai avuto incompatibilità tra scheda madre e scheda video e infatti neanche sapevo dell'esistenza del problema :°D Grazie a tutti

English: Thanks friend. I have written here because it is apparently the only way to get assistance with the asrock. I had also tried to send an email through their website, but in a week I have received no reply. Until now however, i had no incompatibility between the motherboard and video card is in fact not even i knew of the existence of the problem : °D thanks to all
              Last edited by Tyler.Bernath; 08-23-2013, 10:19 AM.

Comment

TomJ and Mattyx

Please use Google Translate to also include an English translation if you post in your native language.
                Q9650 @ 4.10GHz [9x456MHz]
                P35-DS4 [rev: 2.0] ~ Bios: F14
                4x2GB OCZ Reaper PC2-8500 1094MHz @5-5-5-15
                MSI N460GTX Hawk Talon Attack (1GB) video card <---- SLI ---->
                Seasonic SS-660XP2 80 Plus Platinum psu (660w)
                WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB (data)
                Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot)
                SLI @ 16/4 works when running HyperSLI
                Cooler Master 120XL Seidon push/pull AIO cpu water cooling
                Cooler Master HAF XB computer case (RC-902XB-KKN1)
                Asus VH242H 24" monitor [1920x1080]
                MSI N460GTX Hawk (1GB) video card
                Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers
                win7 x64 sp1 Home Premium
                HT|Omega Claro plus+ sound card
                CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD UPS
                E6300 (R0) @ 3.504GHz [8x438MHz] ~~ P35-DS3L [rev: 1.0] ~ Bios: F9 ~~ 4x2GB Kingston HyperX T1 PC2-8500, 876MHz @4-4-4-10
                Seasonic X650 80+ gold psu (650w) ~~ Xigmatek Balder HDT 1283 cpu cooler ~~ Cooler Master CM 690 case (RC-690-KKN1-GP)
                Samsung 830 128GB SSD MZ-7PC128B/WW (boot) ~~ WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB (data) ~~ ZM-MFC2 fan controller
                HT|Omega Striker 7.1 sound card ~~ Asus VH242H monitor [1920x1080] ~~ Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers
                win7 x64 sp1 Home Premium ~~ CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD U.P.S

Comment

Originally posted by profJim View Post
                  TomJ and Mattyx

Please use Google Translate to also include an English translation if you post in your native language.
                  I'm sorry. you're right. However, the problem is not resolved then I trust in you

Comment

up :(

Comment

Working...
                    X