Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planning on buying z87x-ud3h, I have a question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning on buying z87x-ud3h, I have a question.

Hello,

Planning on building a new machine soon, z87x-ud3h and 4770K. I just have a couple of questions about the motherboard:

1) I heard that the z87x-ud3h have high DPC latency, is this true? Or was it just an issue with early bios?
    2) I heard that there is a problem with the motherboard where the usb devices keeps turning off and on at some points? This is my major concern... I've always used Asus motherboards and they're very reliable and stable. Is this problem real with the z87x-ud3h?

That's all about it, I like everything else about the mobo, it really fit my needs.

Would appreciate any feedback on the above 2 issues.

Thanks people,

Re: Planning on buying z87x-ud3h, I have a question.

Come on, nobody owns the board?

Comment

From all of what I just read about this board, everything has been fixed with the latest Beta BIOS. Just make sure you use memory from this list.
      Last edited by MacG32; 11-15-2013, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MacG32 View Post
        From all of what I just read about this board, everything has been fixed with the latest Beta BIOS. Just make sure you use memory from this list.
        Thanks MacG32, I registered here because I know that there are many ud3h owners, yet none of them gave any feedback.. anyways, appreciated. And just a comment about the supported ram, from experience, a lot of unlisted memory should work just fine. Manufacturers tend to test any memory lying around and they compile it into a list.

Comment

Didnt know I was registered, have last bios, havnt tried the beta, but i havnt had any issues, except the uefi bios sucks, lots have issue with laggy cursor, i tend to use keys, sometimes, but rarely the UEFI bios behaves.
          Haswell 4790K @ 4.6 Gig 1.236V NHD14 Fan, Gigabyte GAZ87X-UD3H F10 Bios, 8 Gig 2100 MHZ cas 11 Ram, Nvidia GTX 680

Comment

Working...
          X