Z77 Pro3 Multipler stuck at 39

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z77 Pro3 Multipler stuck at 39

I have an i3770k Ivy Bridge on this board, and in the past I could go beyond the 39 multiplier core, but now it wont go past that, not sure what happened, only think I can think of is updating the bios. I downgraded, re-flashed, took out battery, but still nothing. Max I can go to is 4ghz, by just touching the base clock to 105. Eh, some help would be nice.

Re: Z77 Pro3 Multipler stuck at 39

I haven't seen any complaints about the 2.10 BIOS, if that is the one you used. This problem happens occasionally, and may be related to a corrupted IME firmware, that is part of the BIOS.

What BIOS update method are you using?

I suggest you try going into the BIOS, and select the Load defaults option, then restart, go back in to the BIOS and try your multiplier settings again.

Comment

Flashed from desktop, internet flash, and bio's flash, still nothing :(, also loaded defaults, still nothing..

Comment

Sometimes setting one BIOS option will affect others. Are you setting the multiplier by Per Core or All Core?

Power saving mode option set to Disabled?

Do you see the "Non-K OC" option in your BIOS? If so, set it to Disabled.

The 4 + 1 Power Phase Design on this board is not the greatest for a high OC, I wonder if ASR backed off on the OCing with this board?

Comment

Working...
        X