Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OC Help in H55m Pro

Hi, i have the following PC:

Intel i3-560 (supports max DDR3 1333MHz)
    Asrock h55m Pro

and i have recently bought 2 x 4GB DDR3 RAM (Kingston KX1600CD93K2/8GX).

My problem is my PC doesnt work with this RAM, windows 7 doesnt start, even though the BIOS recognize the RAM ( i dont know if that is normal or if it should work but at 1333Mhz) and i ve read that there is a way of overcloacking, modyfing some parameters in the BIOS, to synchronize the CPU and the RAM to let the processor work with a 1600 RAM

Or if i dont have to overclock, what timing parameters i need to make it work.

I cannot give back this RAM so i am looking for a solution, to let me work with the new RAM without buying new components.

If you need more information or if i havent explained my self correctly, just let me know and i will give more info.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Eternal; 01-07-2014, 02:34 PM.

Re: OC Help in H55m Pro

Originally posted by Eternal View Post
    Hi, i have the following PC:

Intel i3-560 (supports max DDR3 1333MHz)
    Asrock h55m Pro

and i have recently bought 2 x 4GB DDR3 RAM (Kingston KX1600CD93K2/8GX).

My problem is my PC doesnt work with this RAM, windows 7 doesnt start, even though the BIOS recognize the RAM ( i dont know if that is normal or if it should work but at 1333Mhz) and i ve read that there is a way of overcloacking, modyfing some parameters in the BIOS, to synchronize the CPU and the RAM to let the processor work with a 1600 RAM

Or if i dont have to overclock, what timing parameters i need to make it work.

I cannot give back this RAM so i am looking for a solution, to let me work with the new RAM without buying new components.

If you need more information or if i havent explained my self correctly, just let me know and i will give more info.

Thank you.
    First, I hope your memory is Kingston KHX1600C9D3K2/8GX, not KX1600CD93K2/8GX, since the model number you wrote does not exist.

If the model number I wrote is not correct, what is the correct model number?

Assuming your memory is the one I listed, its specs are here: http://www.kingston.com/datasheets/k...c9d3k2_8gx.pdf

Are you using this RAM alone, or with some other memory?

Did you clear the BIOS before trying to start Windows with this memory?

What are the memory settings and memory voltage settings in the BIOS now, or after you clear the BIOS?

Comment

Working...
    X