G1 assassin 2 bios f12y with " Legacy Rom "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G1 assassin 2 bios f12y with " Legacy Rom "

may i Have the F12y with " Legacy Rom " in defaut option in bios please .

because my GTX770 is detected in UEFI mode :(

I have a windows 7 64bits ultimate

Thanks

Re: G1 assassin 2 bios f12y with " Legacy Rom "

I'm sure the Legacy video ROM is in the BIOS, if it wasn't most users of this board would have problems.

You just aren't using the Legacy video ROM, most likely a BIOS setting is wrong.

700 series cards support UEFI booting with the stock VBios of the card, so what is the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by parsec View Post
      I'm sure the Legacy video ROM is in the BIOS, if it wasn't most users of this board would have problems.

You just aren't using the Legacy video ROM, most likely a BIOS setting is wrong.

700 series cards support UEFI booting with the stock VBios of the card, so what is the problem?
      yes they are 2 options , but if I put my Gtx770 , the bios detect UEFI , and i can't boot in windows.

I use the win 7 64bit , I need a F12y bios with Legacy rom in defaut in bios feature plz

Thanks
      Last edited by ricco59163; 01-28-2014, 12:44 PM.

Comment

only F12y can use XMP2400 of my G.skill

Comment

Originally posted by ricco59163 View Post
          only F12y can use XMP2400 of my G.skill
          I see it in UEFI boot mode because the picture of the logo is better quality and then nothing happens, thank you for your help

Comment

There is no reason for a board to detect a video card as compatible with UEFI booting, and change to that mode. I have a GTX 760 in an ASRock Z87 board, and I can boot the PC in either legacy or UEFI mode, with a UEFI booting Windows installation of course.

Check your BIOS for an option called CSM, is must be disabled for legacy booting. If Secure Boot is enabled, then that also sets CSM to enabled for UEFI booting, so Secure Boot must be disabled.

The CSM option may also have sub-options to select various Option ROMs, including the video. Make sure that is set to Legacy or Legacy only.

IF that BIOS version automatically changes to the UEFI video Option ROM because of your 770, that is a bug in the BIOS.

Comment

Originally posted by parsec View Post
              There is no reason for a board to detect a video card as compatible with UEFI booting, and change to that mode. I have a GTX 760 in an ASRock Z87 board, and I can boot the PC in either legacy or UEFI mode, with a UEFI booting Windows installation of course.

Check your BIOS for an option called CSM, is must be disabled for legacy booting. If Secure Boot is enabled, then that also sets CSM to enabled for UEFI booting, so Secure Boot must be disabled.

The CSM option may also have sub-options to select various Option ROMs, including the video. Make sure that is set to Legacy or Legacy only.

IF that BIOS version automatically changes to the UEFI video Option ROM because of your 770, that is a bug in the BIOS.

By inserting an AMD 4300 series card in the port pci-e and the bios F12y, the logo appears moin good, but I accesses the multiboot is a sata hard drive and I know my boot SSD.
              I also stated that I have a Xeon E5 26XX.
              This problem I do not have it not with the bios F11L

Thank you for your help, I'll try ca home from work

a big thank you

Comment

Resolved !!!!!!!!!!!-----> Use the Bios F12s the Best Bios for G1.ASSASSIN 2 !!!!! Adjusting two months

Comment

Working...
                X