Lian li pc-v750wx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lian li pc-v750wx

I have a short in the wiring harness of this case. Caused me a headache troubleshooting because it works sometimes and it wasnt obvious at all. How can i go about getting the case or the wiring harness replaced?

Re: Lian li pc-v750wx

So its the Reset button and wiring. Looks like it was faulty when it was installed on the case. Just need replacement reset button and wiring to get this fixed. I also emailed on Lian-Li website but no responses so far. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by puckmasterc View Post
      So its the Reset button and wiring. Looks like it was faulty when it was installed on the case. Just need replacement reset button and wiring to get this fixed. I also emailed on Lian-Li website but no responses so far. Thanks
      Hi Puckmasterc,

When you used the service form, did you also attach a picture of the wiring? If not, can you please fill it out again with the pictured attached.

Lian-Li Global | Tech Support

Thanks

Comment

I did fill it out and send in a picture. However it is difficult to show a short within the wiring itself without tearing it apart.

Comment

Well I sent another customer service/tech support request through Lian Li website as there has been no response. This is really frustrating. This is not acceptable for the amount of money I have invested in the five Lian Li cases i own. All i need is a damn wire/switch. Arghhhhhh.
          Last edited by puckmasterc; 08-13-2014, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Anyone want to buy some lian li cases?

Comment

Sent you a pm

Comment

Just wanted to say Lian Li did come through and got me the part I needed. It did take a while but I am happy they came through. Just wanted to give them credit for fixing the issue.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X