Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I buy a compatible TPM for ASRock motherboards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy a compatible TPM for ASRock motherboards?

Hi all,

Per the title, where can I locate a compatible TPM for ASRock motherboards?
    Specifically, Z87E-ITX.

Thanks in advance!

James

Re: Where can I buy a compatible TPM for ASRock motherboards?

Good question, I have no idea.

I found that the ASRock Q87M vPro mother board has a TPM module included with the board, check the bottom of the features list here:

ASRock > Q87M vPro

Possibly ASRock will sell you one?

Comment

Originally posted by parsec View Post
      Good question, I have no idea.

I found that the ASRock Q87M vPro mother board has a TPM module included with the board, check the bottom of the features list here:

ASRock > Q87M vPro

Possibly ASRock will sell you one?

Ah, so they do exist thanks!
      The hunt continues, I'll report back if I find anything.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJoeThornton View Post
        Hi all,

Specifically, Z87E-ITX.

Thanks in advance!

James
        This seems to be what you are looking for. The physical appearance of the connector matches the physical layout of the motherboard connector.

ASRock TPM-Modul

jb

Comment

Originally posted by BigJoeThornton View Post
          Hi all,

Specifically, Z87E-ITX.

Thanks in advance!

James
          I could not find the one for my board anywhere, unfortunately I recently had to RMA my server board to ASRock and during that process I inquired about the TPM. I had to get it directly from them, and (your going to giggle at this) in order to purchase it from ASRock I had to mail them a check/moneyorder for $10. I just got mine today I will attach the info needed below but I suggest first emailing sup[port to make sure they have or will have your module.
          I spoke with [email protected] she helped me with a few things in a nice and fast manner.

Dear customer,
          Thank you for contacting ASRock America.
          If you want to purchase TPM Module directly, we will charge $10.00/each item service fee*.Please make your check or money order and provide the item name, model name, shipping address and your contact information with your check or money order.
          Send it to:
          ASRock America
          Attn: Stephanie
          13848 Magnolia Ave.
          Chino, CA 91710

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRB View Post
            I could not find the one for my board anywhere, unfortunately I recently had to RMA my server board to ASRock and during that process I inquired about the TPM. I had to get it directly from them, and (your going to giggle at this) in order to purchase it from ASRock I had to mail them a check/moneyorder for $10. I just got mine today I will attach the info needed below but I suggest first emailing sup[port to make sure they have or will have your module.
            I spoke with [email protected] she helped me with a few things in a nice and fast manner.
            JohnRB - That is great! Thanks for sharing. I gave up on it, but just saw your post today. Would probably rather PayPal, but, hey, whatever it takes ;)

James

Comment

Working...
            X