Asrock repairs in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asrock repairs in Australia

Hey guys, I have a Z77 OC Formula with only 1 working RAM channel, after a user dropped a CPU in the socket, anyone know if ASROCK in OZ will replace the socket for a fee? I have done this with Asus in Sydney previously, but ASROCK seems to be contactable.

Re: Asrock repairs in Australia

You'd be best to ask that q directly to ASRock HERE

While there may be someone happen along your post here this is for all intents and purposes a User Supported forum. With the occasional post from an ASRock Tech.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Re: Asrock repairs in Australia

here in the uk we have to rma to the Netherlands for asrock,not sure if its the same for Australia (Taiwan would be closer)

how many pins are damaged? any close up pics of the whole cpu socket? if just a few are bent you can easily straighten them (id only attempt this though if they refuse an rma or as a last resort)
      Gigabyte z77x UP4-TH F11c Modded Bios
      Intel i7 3770k 24/[email protected] 1.38v Turbo llc +0.165v dvid multithreading enabled
      Samsung Green(MV-3V4G3D/US) 8GB @2133mhz 9-10-10-21-1t 1.55v
      Thermalright Silver Arrow Cpu Cooler
      1xSamsung 840 pro 256 Gb SSD windows 8.1 pro 64bit
      1xSamsung f4 HD204UI 2tb hard drive Storage
      Powercolor 7970 3gb V3 @1150mhz core/1700mhz mem,1.150v Accelero aftermarket air cooler 55c max
      Razer Lycosa Keyboard
      Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
      Lite-On iHAS124-19 24x Sata DVDRW
      K-World Hybrid DVB-T 210SE Digital T.V Card
      L.G E2260V L.E.D 1920x1080 Monitor
      Xfx Pro 750w silver rated Psu 80+
      Fractal Arc Midi Case

http://i38.tinypic.com/14myvfa.jpg x58 ud5 <=3.8ghz + 4.2ghz Overclock Template!!
      http://www.youtube.com/user/warren304#p/u Visit Me On Youtube

Lots Of Gaming Videos With X58 Ud5 System And Gpu On My Youtube Channel!!
      Just Uploaded New Battlefield 4 Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X