Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asrock FM2A55M-HD+ can't install Windows 8

Hi
    Installation process comes up to 10% and the blue screen comes (every time with different error)
    I tried to update bios, reset cmos, different hard drive and connect hard drive to different sata port.
    I had windows 8 on it before but it started to get blue screen 2 min after it turn on so I decide to reinstall windows but i can't do it.
    Hard drive :
    Attached Files

Re: Asrock FM2A55M-HD+ can't install Windows 8

Originally posted by barchma View Post
    Hi
    Installation process comes up to 10% and the blue screen comes (every time with different error)
    I tried to update bios, reset cmos, different hard drive and connect hard drive to different sata port.
    I had windows 8 on it before but it started to get blue screen 2 min after it turn on so I decide to reinstall windows but i can't do it.
    Hard drive :

I had Windows 8 on it before
    : Was that on the HDD used with this board, or another mother board?

Have you ever had this mother board working in a PC before you tried to install Windows 8 again? Or, is this the first time you tried to use this board in a PC?

If the PC with this board in it is causing blue screens, and you never had this board working yet, that is probably not caused by Windows 8. If you tried two different HDDs and the installation failed, that means it is probably not the HDDs.

We need more information about this PC. What CPU are you using? What memory are you using (full model name and number.) What power supply do you have?

Are you using a Windows 8 disk for the installation, or something else?

Comment

Re: Asrock FM2A55M-HD+ can't install Windows 8

I found this in Bios
      UEFI Version : FM2A55M-HD+ P2.30
      Processor Type : AMD A4-6300 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
      Processor Speed : 3700 MHz
      Microcode Update : 610F31/6001119
      L1 Cache Size : 96kb
      L1 Cache Size : 1024kb
      Total Memory : 4096 with 512 Shared Memory Signal-Channel Memory Mode
      DDR3_A1 : None
      DDR3_B1 : 4096mb (DDR3-1600)

Power supply : Bandit Power atx 400w

When i got this pc i change in storage configuration ahci to ide or ide to ahci mode (because windows did not see hard drive) and I installed windows 8 from pendrive. But then lan adapter was not working and my father updated bios and change something in bios (i dont know what he have change) and windows stopped working. I downloaded a new one from internet and install it with no problem. I found on internet that i need to turn of Deep Sleep Mode and take out ram for like 10 min. After it everything was working perfectly. My father bought Asus CD/DVD rom, hard drive (picture in first post) and new win 8 dvd. I had problem with installing it, installation process came up to 40% and pc turn off (dont know why) But after all i install it and i got win 8 blue screen after 2 min it turn on. So i tried to install windows 7 but i cant, error massage came up after 10%. I tried 32bit and 64bit system. Nothing work for me. Sorry for my bad english.

Comment

Working...
      X