Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: brand new member, brand new post

Default brand new member, brand new post

greetings, citizens ;)

first off, here are my specs, since i know thats generally required, or at least preferred.

AMD PhenomII 720 BE
    Gigabyte 790XT-UD4P
    4 Gigs Corsair Dominator XMS3 DDR3
    WD 320 Gig HDD
    Rosewill 550 watt PSU
    Sapphire 4850 GPU

... wow, i listed all that from memory... go me :P

anywho, i want to get into overclocking, and at the very least want my rig to operate at its pinnacle... so, what im asking is, what would some optimal settings be? i know thats generic, but so is my knowledge... hopefully ya'll can help me increase my knowledge base here ;)

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru
    PCB Island

Default Re: brand new member, brand new post

Sorry I cannot personally help, but I have very limited AMD Knowledge. What I would suggest is for you to search thru the Gigabyte section for users post with 790 boards and see if you can find any settings.

If you cannot I would make a new post in that section, then send a few PM's to AMD Members you found in your search previously and see if they will come and offer you some advice.

If you do not get any help let me know, I can link you to some forums with AMD Specific sections where you would have better luck

Thread Information