Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway: Gainward GTS 450 "Golden Sample" Goes Like Hell Video Card

Mr.Tweak is online now Founder

Default Weekly Giveaway: Gainward GTS 450 "Golden Sample" Goes Like Hell Video Card

Weekly Giveaway: Gainward GTS 450 "Golden Sample" Goes Like Hell Video Card(October 20 - October 27 2010)

We have teamed up with Gainward this week to giveaway one of their GTS 450 “Golden Sample” Goes Like Hell (GS-GLH) video cards.

This video card is based on the NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 GPU, but not like any regular video card. Using handpicked parts, the "Golden Sample" Goes Like Hell edition comes with its GPU core clock set at 930MHz (783MHz is standard), memory clock set at 2000MHz (1804MHz is standard) and finally the shader clock speed is set at 1860MHz compared to the standard speed of 1566MHz.

It is the top-dog GTS 450 video card from Gainward and this week you have a chance to win one!

How to win?

For your chance to win one of these cases, all you need to do is (SUBSCRIBE to us on YouTube!) You will also have to post on our YouTube channel and say:

"I want to win the Gainward GTS 450 "Golden Sample" Goes Like Hell Video Card at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have subscribed and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our YouTube channel.

Giveaway runs from today until October 27th 2010 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly giveaway anyone in the world can enter and you do not pay for the shipping charges.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

guiguy82 is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: Gainward GTS 450 "Golden Sample" Goes Like Hell Video Card

I have been subscribed and have post my bulletin
    number 588+
    Last edited by guiguy82; 10-24-2010 at 11:35 PM.

morsing is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: Gainward GTS 450 "Golden Sample" Goes Like Hell Video Card

Being the first is never a good thing. :b
    But i will try my luck! Have posted on the the channel and subscribed!

larissa is offline Junior Member

i`m already subscribed and posted the comment.

Mr. Tweak, please check the announcement. it sais: For your chance to win one of these cases, all you need to do is...

the prize is a videocard, this error is from the last contest.

thanks for the giveaway and goodluck everybody, this prize is awesome!!!

JohanDoe66 is offline Junior Member

subscribed and posted! hope i win this one :D good luck to all

tbone5587 is offline Junior Member

I have both subscribed and posted on the YouTube channel!!

Jejking is offline Junior Member

I have just posted as well, good luck everyone!

Muchenik is offline Junior Member

Subscribed and posted. This video card would totally get me into using my desktop again.

yoi55 is offline Junior Member

Done and done...enter me please :-)

deeweb is offline Junior Member

I subscribed and posted as advised. Hope you pick me, thanks !

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information