Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Weekly Giveaway: Patriot Pyro SSDs and Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosures

Mr.Tweak is online now Founder

Default Weekly Giveaway: Patriot Pyro SSDs and Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosures

Weekly Giveaway: Patriot Pyro SSDs and Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosures (Oct 4 - Oct 12 2011)

This week we have teamed up with the folks over at Patriot who are giving away two Pyro 60GB SATA III 2.5 SSDs and three Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosures.

Powered by the latest SandForce® SF-2281 processor, the Patriot Memory Pyro line will continue to expand on what's expected out of performance level SSDs. To meet the demanding needs of the power users and prosumer markets, the Patriot Memory Pyro will deliver blazing fast 500MB+ read and write speeds for the best in class performance.

The Gauntlet 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 2.5-inch enclosure merges the speed and performance of USB 3.0 technology with a durable, lightweight form factor. Simply install (plug-and-play) any 2.5" SATA I/II HDD or SSD for super speed data transfers -- up to 10x the data transfer rate of Hi-Speed USB 2.0.

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is
    BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say:

"I want to win some Patriot Memory goodies at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.

Giveaway runs from today until October 12th 2011 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You don’t pay the shipping charges.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Darius_Roberti is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: Patriot Pyro SSDs and Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosures

I'm a fan! Been a fan for a little while now actually!

ugt
    ugt is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: Patriot Pyro SSDs and Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosures

I'm a fan. Good luck everyone!

hujan86 is offline Junior Member

I'm already a fan & have posted!

hamsteyr is offline Junior Member

Long time fan and in dire need of an SSD for all my Game Dev Goodness!!!! HAVE MERCY! D: Please? :(

Edgar Alex Rodriguezz is offline Junior Member

i have become a fan.

love tweaktown since i get all my tech news from there

alee is offline Junior Member

I'm already a Facebook fan. Thanks for the giveaway!

weezur is offline Junior Member

Would like to win some. Good luck!

liemfukliang is offline Junior Member

I have become a fan. Good luck everyone ^^

dJabba is offline Member

I'm a fan, posted. Good luck everyone (but mostly me, lol)
    My advice - never visit a short-url, no matter who gives it to you. You can't trust any source at any time when you don't know your target
    Whitey: ROG Crosshair V Formula/Thunderbolt, AMD 1090T @ 3.2GHz w. NZXT Havic 140, Corsair XMS3 1333 8GB kit, HIS IceQ X HD 6870, Corsair Force GT 120GB, OCZ Vertex4 256GB, Kingston SSDNow 16GB, Samsung 500GB 3½" in casedock when needed, Chieftec Nitro88+ 650W, NZXT H2 White, 3x Asus VS248 24"
    Snuggles: Zotac Zbox HD-ID40 (Atom d525, worst purchase ever on cpu), Patriot Pyro 60GB (Thanks to Tweaktown Giveaway), 4GB 800' DDR2 SO-DIMM
    Bcube (NAS): ASUS F1A75-I Deluxe, AMD A6-3500 @ 2.1GHz, LSI 9240-8i (M1015) controller, GSkill Ares 1866 8GB blue kit, 4x Seagate SV35.5 2TB, 1x Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB, 1x Samsung HD103UJ, 1x Samsung F4 2TB, Temp. Rebel9 Alu case, Corsair H60, 2x Icy Dock MB973SP-B, NZXT UI01, Enermax T.B. Silence on docks and cpu, Aurum 500W gold PSU. (Draws 65W average, doesn't peak above 100W at any time)

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information