Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Suicidal Lies" - Please Read!!!

At the risk of making folks mad as hell;

This conflict has been ongoing for my whole life and before. Every night on the news I have been exposed to the horrors experienced by the Isreali people.
    Sadly, it has for the most part become "old news".
    Oh, they're fighting over there again - oops, I mean still?
    The Isreali's to their credit have shown an enormous amount of restraint. But isn't it about time they get serious?
    Why don't they line up shoulder to shoulder and take a walk across the Palestinian territory, killing everything that moves.
    Enough of this "we want your support and sympathy" circle-jerk.
    Declare a good old-fashioned war, and end the whole matter. I fully believe Isreal has the capability, and no doubt the support as well.

There is never going to be a settlement. The whole thing will always get tied up by Jerasulem, a major cornerstone for about what 4 or 5 major religions in the world?

The only remote possibility I see for settlement is this;
    Jerusalem must become a United Nations territory. Build a 40 foot wall 50 feet thick around it. Station United Nations troops there, and declare martial law.
    Open the new United Nations territory up to all citizens of the world. Any valid passport works to gain entrance. Behave, and all is good - screw up, at the best, you are banished forever - at worst, you take a bullet through the head.

OK, that's not going to happen now is it?
    So neither will peace, until one or the other side is nothing but a memory.

</RANT&gt:

OK, I'm ready, let me have it with both barrels - hell, tell me I'm lying and full of dookey! I can take it:D
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

If it wasnt for America...there would be no terrorism in israel because the IDF would have destroyed all the nations that attack it...trust me...my uncle was just put in a new spec ops unit and our friend just spent 3 weeks in gaza as a sniper...all this fighting is for america and there relation to the arabs...if america really didnt care...the palestinian people would have been takin care of...if not killed then relocated and maybe stay in the west bank but with a huge security force from israel to keep things calm there...also i cant stand how the palestinians and all the arabs want to kill israelis and then the next day blame israel for not stopping attacks after 21 people die in a seder for passover...also the european nations (most of the world too) are sooooo anti-semetic...that instead of asking how are the terror victems of israel...they ask how many rooms does arafat have blah blah blah...etc...

Whatever im just glad my people are finally defending thier rights and land and people from these low IQ, terror supporting, arabs and im also glad america is kinda giving a green light to all of this...because trust me...the terrorists wont hesitate to strap bombs to their bodies and walk into times square, Australia, europe, canada, etc...

and when that happens to those countries who some people in them opposed israel and their actions will feel like retards when there citizens are dying and are in danger of these maniacs...oh wait "marters"...thats a more proud name ....****in *******s...they will all rot in hell with 72 pimpled fat virgins that smell there farts etc....

F them all to hell....peace

FiReBLAZR

Comment

Why should Isreal worry about what America thinks?
        For crying-out-loud, our politicians think you win wars with f'ing airplanes!!
        Surely they wouldn't consider ground troops + armor to be a valid war:laugh:
        Besides, Isreal has the United States over a barrel --- we get all our good intelligence from Mossad.

Blast them all to paradise - oh, sure US politicians will cry and wring their hands in agony --- meanwhile, behind the scenes, things will go on as normal :thumb:

Besides, hard to be concerned about arabs that don't exist any longer isn't it?
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
          For crying-out-loud, our politicians think you win wars with f'ing airplanes!!
          Surely they wouldn't consider ground troops + armor to be a valid war:laugh:
          Besides, Isreal has the United States over a barrel --- we get all our good intelligence from Mossad.

Blast them all to paradise - oh, sure US politicians will cry and wring their hands in agony --- meanwhile, behind the scenes, things will go on as normal :thumb:

Besides, hard to be concerned about arabs that don't exist any longer isn't it?
          I LOVE U MAN...lol...thanks for realizing the true world...lol...peace out man

Keep on posting...lataz

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
            ]

lol, not many people do :laugh:

Comment

America wont step in unless someone threatens their oil

Comment

Originally posted by Birdkiller
                America wont step in unless someone threatens their oil
                Sadam and the saudis* (our "ALLIES"...dont make me laugh america...and the so called war on terrorism)

Comment

I'm an American and I totally agree with you guys on the Israel stuff: let Sharon go and kick Arafat's lying ass! Oh, no, that wouldn't be the US way, of the "Let's get our nose in everyone else's business" POS policy. If it ain't us, our allies, or being asked for help, we oughtta stay the hell out of other peoples business. I don't want our soldiers fighting someone's war for them. How many ****ing nations hate us? I don't know, but the middle east seems to want to kill us, and that's for starters. We are ruled by treehuggers, animal rights jerks that don't give a **** about human beings, and other scum that won't let the US try to survive. If some foriegn company makes a better product, we don't make better products we get higher tarriffs on imports. What the ****ing hell is up with that ****?!

Comment

Well when the congress is heavily invested/supported by big business, it is much easier to get a law passed favoring your corporation than it is to actually fix your corporation.
                    That's one big reason we don't make a better product. Unions are why we can't make a cheaper product. Much easier to start a plant in Mexico.
                    I could continue - but I don't want to start this day in a foul mood:D

Comment

we need to get rid of Arfat. He is 95% of the Palstinene[sp] problem. FireBlazr, you guys,*evil grin* should strap him to a boat and ship him out to sea hehe where's the evil grin smiley???How did Vieatnam get us to go to war for them?? Use that tactact!!then, most likly, we can step in. Afrat is... excussse my french, a jackass. there's not much of another choose of a word. sorry.
                      not all arabs are at falt, you know. an old friend of mine is from the Middle East, and she totally suports America. then again, I've always rather wondered if Arafat was related to Bin AMan...hmm.:?: perhaps they are distant cousins???

Picture this: Arafat's head on a palque, on a wall in Sharon's office. Sharon Grining histerictly[sp] ohh, Afrat shouldn't get steering, or supplies on or for the ship.:D :D :devil win

Comment

that one's mine, but i didn't log in.
                        ^
                        I
                        I
                        I
                        I

Comment

Working...
                        X