ep45-ud39 rev 1.6 user manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ep45-ud39 rev 1.6 user manual

I need to find a user manual for gigabyte EP45-Ud3P board. to find out how to use all the programs that came with,easy tune bios set up and so on
    thank you Alan
    EP45-UD3P rev 1.6,Pentium daul-core [email protected] wolfdale,memory Ram 4.00GB. Graphics Radeon X600/X500. windows 7 home 64-bit/network adapter RTL8168c(p) family PIC-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS)6.20

Re: ep45-ud39 rev 1.6 user manual

GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 775 - GA-EP45-UD3P (rev. 1.1)

Scroll down toward the bottom of the listings there : English 1001 pdf 6.75 MB 2008/09/18
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Grrrr, as soon as I read what got linked there, rev1.1, I realized my error.

GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 775 - GA-EP45-UD3P (rev. 1.1)

At the top there on the page, Select/Choose the correct rev of the board you have there, 1.0, 1.1, or 1.6, and then go to the Manuals download page and scroll to the bottom of the Manual listing.
      #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
      ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList...ud3)_1.6_e.pdf

Comment

Re: ep45-ud3p rev 1.6 user manual

I guess I'm lost. I'm new at this.I'll give what I know

EP45-UD3P rev. 1.6.Ram is 4.00 GM Ram DDR2.Pentium Daul-core CPU [email protected] os Win 7 home 64 bit
          will this help
          EP45-UD3P rev 1.6,Pentium daul-core [email protected] wolfdale,memory Ram 4.00GB. Graphics Radeon X600/X500. windows 7 home 64-bit/network adapter RTL8168c(p) family PIC-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS)6.20

Comment

Re: ep45-ud3p rev 1.6 user manual

I guess I'm lost. I'm new at this.I'll give what I know

EP45-UD3P rev. 1.6, Ram is 4.00 GM Ram DDR2. Pentium Daul-core CPU [email protected] os Win 7 home 64 bit
            will this help
            I'm trying to learn all I can

Comment

thank you I got it printed out
              Alan

Comment

Working...
              X