Enable crossfire in XP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enable crossfire in XP

Tried this question before with no success . but here goes again. My mb manual indicates that crossfire is not available in xp . Information on the web seems to imply it is possible.
    can anyone clarify how to crossfire my onboard radeon 4200 and pci e 4600
    Asrock 939A785GMH MB 3X 250 gig sata 2 drives in Raid 0 Backup sata 250 in removable rack. 4X1 gig ddr1 corsair , Radeon 4600 HD 1 gig
    Tagan 480 psu ,3 internal 3 inch case fans windows XP pro 32 bit.

Re: Enable crossfire in XP

So long as the 4200 and 4600 can be xFired together, have you looked in CCC and found the "Enable CrossFireX" check box?
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Re: Enable crossfire in XP

Both Gpu's support crossfire ,but I don't have the option to enable in the CCC. I thought that it may be because the ccc is for XP op
      Asrock 939A785GMH MB 3X 250 gig sata 2 drives in Raid 0 Backup sata 250 in removable rack. 4X1 gig ddr1 corsair , Radeon 4600 HD 1 gig
      Tagan 480 psu ,3 internal 3 inch case fans windows XP pro 32 bit.

Comment

Working...
      X