Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all lian li case specs in 1 spreadsheet

Dear Lian Li,

would it be possible to post here or on your website a spreadsheet with the specs of all your cases?

I'm looking in particular for amount of drive bays and external dimensions. This would allow me to filter/sort on such parameters when choosing a next case.

Re: all lian li case specs in 1 spreadsheet

Originally posted by Bram De Backer View Post
    Dear Lian Li,

would it be possible to post here or on your website a spreadsheet with the specs of all your cases?

I'm looking in particular for amount of drive bays and external dimensions. This would allow me to filter/sort on such parameters when choosing a next case.
    Hi Bram,

Unfortunately, this would not be possible in the short term on our website, and we don't have a spreadsheet readily available to post here. However, let me know what you are looking for, and I can try to steer you in the right direction. :)

Comment

changed to: all lian li case specs in 1 *webpage*

Originally posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
      ... this would not be possible in the short term on our website, and we don't have a spreadsheet readily available to post here. However, let me know what you are looking for, and I can try to steer you in the right direction. :)
      He has an outstanding idea.

Simple to do, and in either or both places ... basic html webpage, could even be done in a way that make editing very simple for those w/ access. And, here? They're using most probably 'bbcode' or ... whichever flavor. Matters not, so long as they allow any manner of controlling the format.

In fact? I'll even do it for your Website (pay me in cases, if ya want ~;-)

Comment

Working...
      X