Lian Li PC-A61B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lian Li PC-A61B

I recently bought the Lian Li PC-A61B case and received the shipment few days back. This is a new case that Lian Li released this year. The Power button on the top of the case feels flimsy and when I push it down it kind of make metallic grinding noise. It doesn't feel smooth while pushing down at all. Is this normal for this case? I contacted Lian Li through their online site but never received any response. For the price I paid ($175), I expected a better overall build quality. Not sure, if I need to return the whole case or get a replacement power switch.

Re: Lian Li PC-A61B

Originally posted by silvers67 View Post
    I recently bought the Lian Li PC-A61B case and received the shipment few days back. This is a new case that Lian Li released this year. The Power button on the top of the case feels flimsy and when I push it down it kind of make metallic grinding noise. It doesn't feel smooth while pushing down at all. Is this normal for this case? I contacted Lian Li through their online site but never received any response. For the price I paid ($175), I expected a better overall build quality. Not sure, if I need to return the whole case or get a replacement power switch.
    Hi silvers67,

Can you PM me your name and contact info including your email? When did you send the request through our website?

We can send you a replacement power button.

Comment

Sent the PM.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Comment

It has been a month and no one form Lian Li has contacted after replying to the PM. I don't think they do have any kind of customer support.

Comment

Working...
        X