bios 140 z97 extreme6 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bios 140 z97 extreme6 ?

Has anyone used or have information on this?
    I did not find on the Asrock support site, I was checking for drivers with tuning utility and it was listed. I was hoping it might resolve some of the sleep hibernation issues.I was also hoping for updated audio drivers.

I looked on Asrock site but couldn't find it.

Re: bios 140 z97 extreme6 ?

Originally posted by Chuckus View Post
    Has anyone used or have information on this?
    I did not find on the Asrock support site, I was checking for drivers with tuning utility and it was listed. I was hoping it might resolve some of the sleep hibernation issues.I was also hoping for updated audio drivers.

I looked on Asrock site but couldn't find it.
    So you looked for it, found it, but could not find it?

UEFI 1.40 is listed and can be downloaded now: ASRock > Z97 Extreme6

I've had Sleep issues with UEFI 1.20, as in the PC wakes from Sleep a few seconds after going into Sleep. That could be a UEFI issue, but also could be caused by many other things, so is a pain to diagnose.

I'm off to try 1.40, which will take a while since I must recover all my UEFI settings, as the UEFI updates normally remove all the profiles I save. I understand why that is done, but still annoying.

Or were you looking for updated audio drivers?

Comment

Re: bios 140 z97 extreme6 ?

I found it via tuning utility. When I went to support site under downloads I didn't see it listed.
      I checked tuning utility in hopes of finding an updated asrock approved mb audio driver. I have some sort of feedback buzzing when I play D3 but not with any other games.
      I mentioned the z97 sleep apnea because it seems like quite a few people have that issue.

I'm on 130 now which is what was on the board when I purchased.

Comment

Working...
      X