Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using PC-Q18 without discrete PSU

To Lian Li Support,

I'd like to use the case with an ASRock Q1900DC-ITX motherboard that is powered from a laptop style power brick and will therefore not need a conventional power supply to be installed in the case. Is it possible to get a blank panel to seal off the opening where that power supply would otherwise be mounted?

Thanks.

Re: Using PC-Q18 without discrete PSU

Hi unmesh,

We don't offer anything like this currently. If you are a bit handy, it would not be too difficult to cover up the unused PSU cutout. Apologies on not being not help out directly

Originally posted by unmesh View Post
    To Lian Li Support,

I'd like to use the case with an ASRock Q1900DC-ITX motherboard that is powered from a laptop style power brick and will therefore not need a conventional power supply to be installed in the case. Is it possible to get a blank panel to seal off the opening where that power supply would otherwise be mounted?

Thanks.

Comment

Re: Using PC-Q18 without discrete PSU

Originally posted by unmesh View Post
      To Lian Li Support,

Thanks.

I'm not w/ Lian Li, but I think you're lookin' for this ...

Kustom PCs Pico > ATX PSU Adapter Aluminium With Screws Black

Comment

Working...
      X