No announcement yet.

990FX Fatal1ty Killer Motherboard - Whre can I get the latest chipset drivers from ASRock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 990FX Fatal1ty Killer Motherboard - Whre can I get the latest chipset drivers from ASRock?

Greetings,

My name is Mike and I just joined the TweakTown ASRock forums for some information regarding motherboard drivers. So to make my story short, I am building my first PC and as a result I have some doubts when it comes to driver installation specifically what are the chipset drivers of my motherboard. Taking the information and recommendations from tech enthusiast it is always recommended to download the latest drivers instead the ones found in the DVD that came with the board.

As such I've found the driver download page for my motherboard which is here...
    ASRock > Fatal1ty 990FX Killer

When I click the Windows 8.1 64-bit category I only see these drivers and nothing that mentions chipset drivers for Windows 8.1 on my board...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture 1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	756324

As you can see there aren't any updated chipset drivers for my board or anything that is remotely close to it. However if I go to the Windows 8 64-bit category, I see that there is an AMD All-in-One driver entry. Could this be the chipset drivers for my 990FX motherboard?

Thanks for all the information that can be provided on this matter!

Best Regards,
    Mike

Re: 990FX Fatal1ty Killer Motherboard - Whre can I get the latest chipset drivers from ASRock?

Hello and Welcome Mike.

See the AMD Chipset link in #2 of my Sig.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Working...
    X